2011 Toyota Corolla S Bagged~Work Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Toyota Corolla S Bagged~Work Wheels

Selling my 2011 Toyota Corolla S (the good model) this thing has it all. It has 48,000 miles right now. And the optional lip kit. Car also is an automatic for the easy going ride. Great factory stereo. Xm radio, hands free Bluetooth and usb/aux plug in. Cruise, and power everything. The car is in great condition. For the good stuff now.

Megan Coilovers/with universal aerosport bags
    It has all bold world products but is getting replaced with all accuair and viair.
    Wheels are work Eurolines DH's. 18x8 +30. Rear has camber shims. ALSO COMES WITH STOCK WHEELS, AND SUSPENSION.
    Comes with Custom fitted weather tech floormats

No issues with car at all. Up front there are two small dents from someone's license bolts hitting me.

I'm asking $15,000 OBO. Located in charleston sc. You can pick up or for gas I WILL DELIVER to your desired location.

My number is 614-581-7201. Please text with any questions or if you want any additional information. Available anytime.

If you find a buyer for full price ill give you, the finder $500! If we negotiate for something less thats $250 for you! Help a brotha out!!

picture of the XM radio! WOOO

Last edited by codyh; 03-12-2015, 11:59 AM.

And sorry for posting my car for sale on my first post. I had a lurk account but forgot login. lol

Also if you guys have any other suggestions on where I can post this for sale that would be amazing!!!!

Thanks everyone have a great day!

Comment

I was just down in Charleston last week. Would've been a sight to see rolling about. GLWS
      Great neck

Comment

Originally posted by itsjustkevin View Post
        I was just down in Charleston last week. Would've been a sight to see rolling about. GLWS
        Oh dang. Hey thanks buddy!

Comment

Working...
        X