Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT E36 M3 Convertible on BWS coilovers+more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT E36 M3 Convertible on BWS coilovers+more!

BASIC INFO
    1998 M3 with automatic soft top convertible
    5 speed manual transmission
    3.2L Inline V6 engine (S52 late model M3)
    168,000 miles
    Digital Climate Control Display (very nice design for a 1998 car)

MAINTENANCE
    Full Synthetic oil changes every 5k miles
    Tires are about a year old, still plenty of tread left
    Top was replaced by previous owner about 2 and half years ago
    Clutch/Flywheel/Slave and Starter were also replaced around the same time

AFTERMARKET PARTS
    Broadway Static Coilover Suspension (adjustable height and dampening, 5 year manufacturer warranty)
    Dinan Cat-Back Exhaust System (gives it that distinct M3 sound)
    Illuminated shift knob with ///M3 symbol
    Clear side markers
    Smoked/Red Tail lights

ISSUES
    Small tear (quarter size) in drivers seat
    Rear head rests have cracking due to aged leather
    Paint chips on rear bumper from NYC parking
    Front speakers have been blown out since I bought the car

DESCRIPTION
    I've owned this car for about a year and a half. I initially was worried about the mileage when i bought it but i have had no problems with it thus far. It starts up right away (even after being at school and only driving around the holidays), it drives great, sounds great, and handles even better. My reason for selling is that i have always wanted a WRX and now im really trying to make that happen.
    If you're looking for a fast, low, reliable and great looking car this is the one. It turns heads every where i go and its always been a blast to drive. This car is a great canvas for a project, as it already has top of the line suspension installed as well as a Dinan exhaust, or just a great looking daily driver.
    I also have a lot of spare parts to go with the car (stock tails, HID headlights, angel eyes, stock shifter etc.)

TRADES
    I will consider trade offers for Subaru's, Audi's, and e46 BMW's. Please no front wheel drive cars (AWD or RWD only)
    I do not have cash to add on top

I will also take $7250 cash obo

CONTACT
    it is fastest to call or text me at show contact info if i do not answer please leave a message and i will get back to you
    if not send me an email through craigslist...
    Thanks for looking!

can you tell me more about that inline v6?

Comment

Trade?

Comment

Last edited by terolla; 01-07-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Ahhhhh I really like the car but not looking for FWD. thanks for the offer tho!

Comment

Yeah I also posted it on Craigslist....sorry I didn't wanna take the time to write up a new post.

Comment

Originally posted by shoff35 View Post
              Ahhhhh I really like the car but not looking for FWD. thanks for the offer tho!
              It's Quattro! The Haldex was pulled to do the testing on the dyno so they could focus on it without AWD power loss, haha. A lot of people keep asking if it's FWD for that reason, but I assure you it's a 225Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Raek View Post
                It's Quattro! The Haldex was pulled to do the testing on the dyno so they could focus on it without AWD power loss, haha. A lot of people keep asking if it's FWD for that reason, but I assure you it's a 225Q.
                well in that case check your inbox haha!

Comment

Working...
                X