2001 BMW 530i (140k) — Located in VT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 BMW 530i (140k) — Located in VT

Anyone looking for a daily? I have a solid E39 530i for sale. Located in Southern Vermont.

Good:
    140k miles
    Strong 228-horsepower 3.0-liter engine
    Great-shifting automatic
    Fresh oil filter gasket ($350 in parts and labor)
    New battery ($192)
    New upper radiator hose ($80 in parts and labor)
    New Hella H7 headlights and sockets
    Angel eye headlights
    17" BMW Style 66 wheels
    H&R rear springs
    FK front springs
    (The different brands allowed the car to maintain a uniform ride height front and rear, but the car will also come with the remaining springs from each set.)

For sake of honesty and full disclosure to the best of my knowledge, the car does have some areas in which it could use some improvement, although most are cosmetic. The car has been keyed at some point in its life on various panels all around the car, although it appears that the key marks have been touched up at some point so as to prevent rust. The front passenger quarter panel is also dented, although the damage is limited to that panel, and replacing the panel with a new panel or one from a donor car is possible. Again, these issues are purely cosmetic, and do not affect the car's functionality.

Other issues:
    -Airbag light is on (not sure why, as I haven't run the code)
    -Needs two tires
    -Needs front brakes

Asking $4200 OBO. That price is negotiable, unless you would like the additional set of four 16" wheels with Bridgestone snow tires, in which case I will be slightly more firm. This is my second E39 530i, and they're excellent, comfortable, and fun cars, and the cheapest way to get into the very capable 3.0-liter engine.

HittingRedline.com

1986 BMW 635CSi (5spd)
    1994 Mercedes-Benz S124
    1995 Mercedes-Benz S124
Working...
X