1985 190e 5spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 190e 5spd

Trying to move my 190. I've just picked up a cooper s and I'm trying to get some more power out of it with some supercharger mods so here's the 190.

Exterior:
    Car is light Ivory, paint is decent besides chips and a few surface rust spots. Mileage is unknown, I'd say around 19x and the speedometer also does not work. The bottom of the cable isn't hooked up and to do so needs the trans mount removed. The wheels are 17x8 rare asso r107s. I hit a pretty bad pothole and it put a slight bend in the front wheels lip while cracking the rear wheel lip. Still holds air and is drivable. Tires are Yokohama s drives with decent tread. Lower part of the front bumper has a crack but it still holds without any sagging

Interior:
    Palamino interior, driver seat shows some wear but the passenger and back seat are in pretty good shape. The leather on the c pillar covers was peeling so PO removed them. I planned on doing something with them so I cleaned them up but didn't get to do anything else.

The passenger side door panel is fucked. The glass was broken at one point and whoever took the panel of was a complete idiot and took of the moisture shield and most of the mounting clips. This caused water to seep in and wreck the window regulator.

The woodgrain has seen better days. Honestly it's toast. Dash has cracks. I have the ac vent for the drivers side but the clips are broken. The AC blows but is not cold. Heat works. Radio works sunroof doesn't work

Mechanical:

Engine leaks oil from the two valve cover gasket half moons. She idles rough and that could either be from the OVP relay or Idle air control valve. Otherwise she runs pretty good but as you might know these cars are not fast. Upper rad hose drips coolant

The trans is ok. Second is sometimes a little tough when cold and reverse sometimes may not engage which I just put it back in neutral,first then reverse. No pop outs or grinds.She needs shocks which I have bilsteins for the front and a euro brand I forgot for the rears. They've got 5k on them.

Recent work:

Front Lca bushing and sway bar bushings
    Rear discs and pads along with ebrake
    Alternator
    Spark plugs
    Used dash cluster with all working lights
    Master and Slave cylinder
    Fuel Filter
    Will come with a box of parts and a trunk load of stuff as well. I have the original rims if wanted.

I'd like to get 1300 with the wheels and 1000 without and bring your own. Firm. Located in Cary nc

Thanks for looking and I will answer any questions you have.

Last edited by MKYR; 11-03-2014, 10:02 PM.

Super interested, and located in Greenville, SC. Text me at 864 376 9344
    Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

ttt. Shoot me an offer, need her gone.

Comment

wish this was closer, glws

Comment

Working...
        X