1980 Toyota Pickup Project. Swap, Boost, Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 Toyota Pickup Project. Swap, Boost, Wheels

As much as I **** to and as much as I always said I never would... My favorite project is up for sale. I don't have the time or funds to finish it and I really need to thin the heard a little bit.

So what we have here is a 1980 Toyota pickup, SR5, long bed.

Chassis:
    Fairly good shape for it's age. I am the second owner of this truck. It belonged to an old man who rarely drove it before I purchased it. One fender and half the hood are a slight different color with some bondo on them from the previous owner. There is mild rust on the body in places. Nothing detrimental to the truck at all. Just what you would expect from something this age. The floor pans have some rust as well from a water leak it had my I bought it. The leak has been fixed, the rust has not however it isn't very bad at all.

Drivetrain:
    The engine and transmission are from a 1999 Toyota Tacoma. I purchased the truck from my cousin who totaled it the day he bought it with only 200 miles on the clock. I have opened the engine up and it is spotless and has always had oil in it. Not seized or damaged in any way. I have everything for the engine even though it isn't all installed.

Suspension:
    Typical truck lowering stuff... Blocks, pulled leafs, cranked torsions. Nothing is irreversible and I have all factory parts.

Extras:
    I can include in the sale of the truck the following things depending on an agreed price
    16x8 16x9 Super Advan SA3R with brand new Yokahama S-drive fronts and Parada Spec rears
    Godspeed GT35r, tubular manifold, greddy type rs BOV, pivot turbo timer, custom fmic, box of random ic piping and couplers

Price:
    I'll be honest, I don't NEED to sell this truck, but I would really like to see someone finish it rather than it just sit in my driveway. So I'm going to say 4K takes it with everything listed in this post and every stock toyota pickup part I have in my shop. Feel free to make me an offer. I'm not an unreasonable guy. I'm always interested in trade offers as well, but cash is more appealing.

The truck is located in Covington, GA. Delivery is possible, but I will not travel until money is exchanged. Feel free to contact me with any questions via PM or my phone. 7702626610 Text or call. If I'm unable to answer leave me a message so I can return your call.

Ashtons yota 1 by AntJ Photo, on Flickr

Ashtons yota 8 by AntJ Photo, on Flickr

Ashtons yota 5 by AntJ Photo, on Flickr

Ashtons yota 13 by AntJ Photo, on Flickr
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Bump. Seriously, I'm very open to offers

Comment

Bump

Comment

Someone finish this thing. So much potential.

Comment

Working...
        X