1958 Fiat 1200tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 Fiat 1200tv

Basically, this car has been passed through a few family members, and I would love to build it, but I'm building my e30 and a jeep first, and I really just don't have the room to sit on this project for years.

I was going to restore the body, put S10 suspention under it, and bag it, build a simple, quality show car. BMW m10 motor swap with itb's (came from my e30).

So, to my knowledge, there have only been about 3600 of these produced in the entire world, so this is probably one of very few that made it to the US. It was shipped back here by someone who was serving overseas a long time ago. Last time it was registered in the US was NY in 1972 or so. I don't have a key or any form of paperwork for the car. Body is very rust free for being as old as it is. Been stored inside for most of it's life. I'm looking to to get around $2k for it, could we willing to give you all the m10/auto trans stuff I have with it.

Top is gone, have frame, but it's bent from a garage support falling on it (hence the windshield being broken as well).

I really don't know a ton about it, it's a very niche car, but if you're interested, email me at mriterphoto@gmail.com or text me at 585-813-6910 and we can talk.

Willing to trade for e30 parts, euro, tubro kits, nice set of seats (sparco, etc). Maybe Jeep Xj stuff.

Located in the western new york area. I could potentially deliver if you covered trailer rental/gas and all that.

Last edited by Brainfood; 10-09-2014, 12:20 PM.
    IG @mriterphoto for daily crap / @wheresmy10mil for car/truck shennanigans.

MOD DELTE.

Sold the car!
    IG @mriterphoto for daily crap / @wheresmy10mil for car/truck shennanigans.

Comment

Working...
    X