• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 E28 533i | Alpine White | 5-Speed

My E28 For Sale

$5500 OBO
    Call eight four three - 8607229
    FOR SALE:

1984 BMW 533i in extremely good condition. Been my daily driver for the past year. 5 speed manual tan leather interior alpine white exterior. Paint is near perfect. Not a crack in the dash. Upgraded suspension. M Tech I Steering wheel and new Shift knob. Has original BBS RX wheels.(rear driver side wheel has started to bubble and will need to be refinished.) Tires are fairly worn and will be replaced within the next coming weeks.

Done within my ownership:

-Recent oil change
    -New spark plugs
    -New Belts
    -Brake lines flushed
    -Bilstein Sport shocks
    -Bav auto Sport springs
    -IS front spoiler( not installed at the moment but will come with the car)
    -drivers seat reupholstered
    -new shift knob
    -M-Tech I steering wheel
    -New radio
    -other misc. smaller things

The bad:

Two sensors, the camshaft position sensor and the speed reference sensor are damaged and will need to be replaced. The speedometer has gone out as well, supposedly a common problem. The odometer is stuck at 122k right now. I have a new camshaft position sensor ready to be installed and the speed reference sensor just needs to be ordered($80 part).The A/C needs to be charged as well. Also some of the weather stripping along some of the windows is beginning to crack from sun exposure. The leather on the steering wheel is cracked and beginning to come off.

Other than that the car is in incredible shape and has plenty of life left in her. I drive it everyday and really have no problem with it.

I am also open to trades-looking for E30's and 2002's especially
    Thanks for looking

Daniel
Working...
X