No announcement yet.

WTB: Stanced car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does this matter so much to people. If he wants to buy a pre done car let him buy a pre done car. This stupid idea that because you built your car makes you better then everyone else, this is why the car scene turns to crap in every new avenue of expression in it.

OP: What would you prefer to look at? RWD, FWD? Does it matter?

Comment

Yeah but craftsmanship of a stanced car? You take a complete stock car....throw coilovers on it...get wide and low offset wheels on it.....STANCE. I don't know about you guys but not too much craftsmanship went into that.

We are talking the bare minimum to be considered "stanced". Tons of cars on this board have massive amounts of craftsmanship, others like OP just think it looks cool so they want one.

The car scene has gone to shit and people who simply post on an enthusiast forum boasting about how money isn't an issue and they just like the way they look so they want one is just soo frustrating to me. You can call me a d-bag or ignorant like the people above. Whatever. If you don't have the knowledge to install coilovers, roll the fenders, and get some wheels and tires mounted up you can learn. There are DIYs on forums and even on YouTube. It will take you a few hours to do these simple mods and you will appreciate the work and car so much more.

Even if you buy a car and take it to a shop to have coilovers and wheels installed I think you would still appreciate the car more knowing you picked the parts and the shop that did the work and it is still your car.

Also buying somebody else's project or even complete build isn't what bothers me here. It's the "I want a stancekur"..... "money isn't an issue".... "I don't care what car it is, anything from a European to a Japanese drift car"

This is simply a "That looks cool, I don't have one... I want one"

I fell in love with the look and craftsmanship that a stanced car has the first time I saw one on the streets. Problem is, I dont own one
      Good luck OP and I hope you get what you want.

Comment

All arguments aside...

$8000 and it's yours. There's plenty of adjustability left up front for massive amounts of stance.

Untitled by raek6g6, on Flickr

U61A2063 by raek6g6, on Flickr

U61A2065 by raek6g6, on Flickr

Look at that rear camber. So much stance! Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
        X