2000 Golf GLS 5spd, coilovers, 19" Porsche Turbo Wheels, many mods $2750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Golf GLS 5spd, coilovers, 19" Porsche Turbo Wheels, many mods $2750

I have a 2000 VW Golf GLS 5spd for sale. It has 210,000+ on it, but NEEDS NOTHING, except paint on the hood. Drives great, ice cold A/C, power windows, moonroof, very optioned out. I've owned this car for 2 years, it's been great! I replaced it with another vehicle, and I have too many. It was owned previously by a VW enthusiast, who did the majority of the modifications, but I've done a few as well. I daily drove this car for 2 year without issue, would not hesitate to drive across the country tonight. Car is located in Madison, WI.

The Good:
    - Clean title, great looking car, no rust!
    - Vmaxx Coilovers, non adjustable. Ride great. Will also include stock suspension, in a box.
    - New rotors & pads (Metalmaster pads, whatever rotors were cheap on rock auto)
    - New iridium plugs, fuel filter, and upstream/downstream O2 sensors (REAL BOSCH ONES!), Mobil 1 synthetic 5w30
    - Premium sound system, Pioneer MP3 deck with Aux in, very very nice 6.5" speakers in the doors (forget the brand, but not off brand, like $150+ per pair, sounds awesome)
    - Aluminum front strut brace
    - Cold Air Intake
    - Short throw shifter
    - Magnaflow exhaust
    - Custom dark grey alcantara headliner and door cards
    - GLI vents, shut smooth
    - Funk button (was wired up to subwoofer ON, everything is still wired to easily add one though!)
    - Stock 15" wheels, painted dark bronze/gunmetal with decent tires
    - Shaved hatch
    - Shaved fenders
    - R32 Rear bumper
    - EXTRA stock rear bumper, same color
    - debadged grill
    - VW OEM Rubber floormats (so nice!)
    - 25th aniv shifter/boot
    - Box of extra parts, armrest, rear wiper, etc.

The Bad:
    - The hood flipped up on the highway, and the old hood is destroyed. There are two SMALL dents on the roof above windshield, hard to notice, no glass damage. I HAVE A NEW HOOD INSTALLED is a black hood with boser extension, needs finishing and paint, or just leave it black if you want.

The Stance: I have a set of 19" Porsche 911 Turbo wheels available, WITH custom made adaptec spacers (different offsets front and rear, custom made for this car and these wheels!). Tires are great too! Downside is they're slightly curbed; had to evade an idiot who cut me off, and judging by his car he didn't have insurance. Yay Milwaukee. This is what's in the pictures, they look great on this car, you WILL get a lot of attention. $1250 seperately, or $3750 with the car.

Comment

Working...
    X