B4 VR6 Passat Wagon 5MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B4 VR6 Passat Wagon 5MT

So possibly thinking about selling my wagon: I bought it from a really good friend of mine, hes taken amazing car of the car.
    The car has had all of its maintenance done and up to date. The car is in perfect mechanical condition, but the body does have a few dings and dents (which I can gladly get taken car of for a small additional fee). The interior is in good shape. The rear seats and trunk are in excellent shape, on the other hand the front two seats have seen better days (but i will be including a brand new passenger seat), the headliner is missing but I have all the extra trim so all that would be needed is a new headliner. Also AC working perfectly

Info about the car:
    1996 VW Passat GLX
    180,000 miles
    Leather seats
    Sunroof
    OEM Cup holders

Mods:
    XC racing Coilovers
    Beetle Wheels
    Straight pipe exhaust
    Neuspeed Intake
    HID Headlights
    Sub woofer (trunk)
    Head unite with use/aux and cd
    In car display ( tells you distance traveled, mpg, fuel etc)
    Wolfsburg turn signal caps

Extra parts I will Include:
    Brand new (still in box) front axles
    Brand new fuses
    Great shape Passenger front leather seat
    Extra Spark Plugs
    Extra Headlight Bulbs
    Steering wheel hub (for aftermarket steering wheel)

Maintenance:
    Oil change ever 3k miles
    Brake pads
    Spark Plugs/Coil packs
    All fluids flushed
    Timing Chain
    Serpentine belt
    AC
    All Gaskets replaced

BAD:
    Dings and dents (front bumper/rear bumper/door/rear fender)
    Passenger door wont open from the inside (but I have all the parts needed to fix it)
    Front seats have rips
    Steering wheel is worn
    Missing headliner

The car doesn't leak any sort of fluid, to be honest the car is a tank. I drive around 180 miles a day between work and home and the car has been nothing but amazing. According the the display I've been getting anywhere between 26-28 MPG roughly 450-500 miles out of a tank. Wasn't expecting selling the car but I've got my eye on a different project.
    Asking 3,200

Car is located in Daytona Beach Florida, I work in melbourne florida and that is where the car is most days incase someone whats to come and see it.

Don't have too many pictures of the car but If there is any serious interest I can gladly post some more.

FS: 18" BBS RS Prima Donna 18x10.5/11
Working...
X