FS: 1991 318ic Calypso Excellent Condition in PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1991 318ic Calypso Excellent Condition in PA

Hey folks, the time has come to sell my beloved e30. The only reason I am selling is because I am buying a 911. I have babied this car under my ownership. The car was originally a lease and then it was owned by the same family (2 brothers owned it) and then it was bought by me.

It is just about 100% stock, the only modifications are that I put on colormatching weaves instead of the stock bottlecaps, and I put a new trunk on to shave the ugly third brake light. I was told that the rear end and water pump were done a little over a year ago. I have no way of verifying this since I wasn't given receipts. This E30 runs perfectly, idles the way it should, revs smoothly all the way to red line, shifts cleanly. The suspension is tight. The inspection runs out at the end of the month, however I am getting it taken care of later on this week. It has 131K miles on it, the cluster works as it should. The top does not leak any water. No holes rips tears etc in it. The heat blows super hot, the ac only cool (r12). You don't need it in a vert anyway. You would have no problem driving it to California and back. There is no rust that I have found on the car, it was always garaged. Its one of the few e30s out there that looks like it just drove out of the showroom floor. I am located in South Eastern PA, and the price is 5700 which seems fair considering the condition of it.

pics

The Nardi wheel does not come with, unless you want to pay more for the car, otherwise it will have a mint condition stock airbag wheel.

up top!

Comment

Working...
    X