*Feeler* 2004 Allroad 2.7t FT/FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Feeler* 2004 Allroad 2.7t FT/FS

Just thought I'd put out a feeler to see if theres any interest in my current DD (I really want something RWD ) Its a 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro with the 2.7t and the tiptronic auto trans. I bought it last august after transferring schools and i needed something that was more highway friendly than my other 2 vehicles at the time (I went to just look at a Land Rover and had ended up coming home with this the very next morning ).

The car has just hit 70,000 miles (the P.O. said that 75% of his miles were all highway and its the same with me) and i am doing the t-belt in the next week or 2 when the parts come in, and the car is an easy 9/10 exterior wise and a solid 8/10 on the inside, the only interior issues are a handful of the buttons are worn (common Audi issue, never bugged me) and there is a small spot on the dash where the P.O. had a nav or something stuck that i can't get off but other than that the seats are in amazing condition and there is no fading on the dash or woodgrain whatsoever. The only exterior issues are the one faded headlight (doesn't effect light output at all so i haven't bothered with it yet, but a repair kit should clear it right up) and the plasti-dip i put on all of the fenders and bumpers for weather protection in the winter is peeling off (I just need to get the rest of it off, not really an issue just thought id put it out there). The stock air suspension (which had a strut blow out about a month and a half after i bought it due too what i believe was the pressure valve on it no longer holding the air in after inflation) was replaced by a very reputable local shop with a full set of Arnott Industries V2 Air struts with a lifetime warranty and i also had the tank and compressor checked at the same time just too be cautious and they are both still in perfect condition. Also the car has both the german imported roof crossbars and is on a set of imported OEM 18x8 wheels that were never offered in here the states that were fitted by the P.O. The car is solid as a rock and i have taken it on a few ski trips and 3 trips to Kentucky in the past 8 months and have never had a single issue with it, I wouldn't hesitate to take this thing anywhere no matter the distance, weather, or time of the year (the Quattro got me through snow even my truck and jeep would have had issues with without any hesitation).

Im interested in trades for just about anything (just looking to switch things up) i am leaning towards an E36 M3 or something RWD but I am honestly open too pretty much anything cool so just let me know what you've got, worst i can say is no haha. FS price is 12,500 OBO. Have to get some real pics after I get home from the beach this weekend but here she is

Interested in a trade for '90 German delivery e34 m5? Good driver, needs paint, but it's really cool.

Comment

Late Night Bump

Sorry i haven't been on in a bit, the m5 sounds pretty nice, any pics?

Comment

Working...
      X