2004 Audi S4 Avant (Georgia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Audi S4 Avant (Georgia)

Hello, I cannot say that I am happy to have to do this, but a move of jobs outside of the country is forcing the sale of my car.

2004 Audi S4 Avant Quattro

NEW PRICE - guy came buy on weekend, made tentative offer then backed out due to 'wife'

$9850.00 (sort of firm)
    Clean Georgia Certificate of Title in my name. The car is a manual transmission (MT6) with the following options:

- Exterior Light Silver Metallic;
    - Interior Ebony Silk Nappa leather with Recaros;
    - 6-speed manual transmission;
    - Premium Package:
    • Glass power sunroof;
    • Homelink remote transmitter;
    • Auto-dimming interior mirror with compass;
    • Auto dimming exterior mirrors;
    • Memory for drivers side seat and mirror adjustment; and
    • Light sensor package.
    - Premium Audio Package:
    • Bose Premium Sound System; and
    • XM Sat radio receiver.
    - Heated front seats;
    - Comfort multi-function steering wheel;

Details:
    - 143,591 miles on car;
    - 4 owner car, clean carfax (have copy from when I bought);
    - Full documentation of all service since car was bought by third owner (all manuals, Audi manual pouch, window sticker, etc.).

Interior (8.5/10):
    - No missing pixels on LCD screen in cluster
    - OEM radio and speakers
    - WeatherTech floor mats
    - OEM cargo cover and cargo netting
    - OEM jack/warning triangle/first aid kit
    - Minimal wear on leather seats, absolutely no holes/tears/stains

Exterior/Wheels (7/10):
    Car spent 2004-2007 in New Jersey and then 2007-2012 in New York. Has a marked rear bumper and what appears to me a crease on the front right where I am guessing that someone dinged it in a parking lot (see pictures). The car was damaged cosmetically during hurricane Katrina and even though it does not show up on CarFax the hood and window was replaced by a body shop in November 2012 from a tree branch that fell on the car. I have the receipt from this.

Overall the car has some small scratches and dings that should be expected on a ten year old car that lived a portion of it’s life in NYC. Inside and mechanically it is as perfect as I could want. Mileage will go up as the car is my daily driver. My commute is a mix of city and some secondary highways that puts 60 miles a day on the car. Driving normally I get around 22mpg. If I drive really carefully I can stretch it up to 24 mpg. Oil is changed regularly and is checked at every fill up so I have yet to experience the start up rattle. Everything works in the car with no issues. I have a New York State inspection sticker on the car that expires on 31 July 2014 for what it is worth.

As you can see in the photos the car is a bit dirty and there are some nose prints on the rear windows from the dog. I do have to take it in for the Audi recommended 145K mile check-up and at that time will get it detailed. As mentioned the only reason I am trying to get rid of the car is I am moving for work out of country and do not know when I will be back.

Maintenance history since 2012 is as follows (have receipts from dealership):
    - New spark plugs, fog light, glove box door, battery (Jul 2012);
    - Oil change and filter (Jul 2012);
    - Replaced faulty flywheel and new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing (Sep 2012);
    - Oil change and filter (Sep 2012);
    - Replaced faulty left electric/hydrolic motor mount (Dec 2012);
    - Oil change and filter (Jan 2013);
    - Replaced pollen filter (May 2013);
    - Oil change and filter (May 2013);
    - ABS Control Module replaced (May 2013);
    - Replaced and recharge air conditioner compressor (Aug 2013);
    - Oil change and filter (Oct 2013);
    - Replace tires (Conti DWS) (Oct 2013);
    - Rear Brakes replaced (Oct 2013);
    - Oil change and filter (Feb 2014);
    - Replaced leaking from value covers (Feb 2014);
    - Replace leaking Drivers CV joint (Feb 2014);

Car is located in Savannah, GA. I am used to working on old land cruisers so did not do the normal maint on this vehicle instead relying on the dealership (plus getting a nice range of loaner cars). As I stated it is my daily driver and I feel it is utterly dependable. The only non-Audi parts on it are a aFe Pro Dry S Air Filter (just vacuum out when doing the oil change) and I installed some LED reverse lights as backing into the garage at night I like the extra illumination.

I can be reached at edmbrickyard@gmail.com or through pm

Last edited by GABJ60; 05-07-2014, 07:08 PM.

Weekend bump

Responded to all pm's. One test drive but I think they just wanted to drive the V8...

Comment

Wow, I would love to buy this. Just need to get rid of my m5 first

Comment

Literally putting my car on craigslist for this.. Gaha
        Busted Knuckles Brigade (Coming soon)
        #KDMstance

Comment

You wouldn't be interested in a bagged big turbo GLI would you... Located in Auburn AL.
          HAI GUISE

Comment

Originally posted by Jamxx View Post
            You wouldn't be interested in a bagged big turbo GLI would you... Located in Auburn AL.
            Sorry, not looking for trades due to the moving out of country bit.

Looked at your 'Hai, here's my car' thread. Nice wheels.

Comment

Still up, guy callmg tomorrow.

Need the guy who offered a trade on a Westy to contact me again-apparently the wife's parent could store and occasionally run that

Comment

Time for the mid month bump. Still available. If not sold by the end of the month I'm going to put it in my folks garage for a couple of years (they can't drive stick).

Comment

Working...
                X