Fs uk bmw e28 528i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs uk bmw e28 528i

I have a 1986 BMW 528i Manual for sale - attached is a document with a more detailed explanation of the condition of the car, with a number of pictures. In summary, it’s too much of a project for me personally, but it would be a waste to see it go to scrap. I don’t have the space right now to store it, and it could do with being gone as soon as possible. I don’t have the time or space to break it down and sell as parts, so it would have to be sold as is. It would have to be trailered as it does not currently run, nor is it serviced or MOTd. It would be the perfect project car for somebody who has the time and skills to work on it themselves. A number of rare features (detailed in the document) mean that it would be a fantastic car once restored. Feel free to comment or message me privately with any potential interest or further questions.

POSITIVE FEATURES
    RARE M-Tech steering wheel.
    RARE Taurusrot interior (worn, but not ripped) .
    RARE M-Tech front body kit (no sideskirts or rear bumper).
    RARE M-Tech boot spoiler.
    Additional set of wheels.
    Electric windows.
    Central locking.
    All electrics functional.
    FOR SALE - 1986 BMW 528i Manual

NECESSARY REPAIRS
    Potential new engine – current engine runs but very poorly.
    Replace floors – very rusted.
    Replace suspension.
    Replace brakes.
    Replace exhaust.
    New sunroof – not an essential replacement but currently a little worn.
    New dash – top is cracked.

Due to the rarity of some of these parts and the prices of others on the internet I am open to offers around £1000

I am not good at inserting pictures and things so please visit this group on facebook and scroll down to my advert to download the word document that is the full advert:

Facebook discussion group for E28 owners and enthusiasts! The E28 is the BMW 5 series (5er) that was in production from 1981 through 1987. All for sale items must contain a real price. If you want...
Working...
X