Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 2004 Audi A4 2.1L Precision 5857 ball bearing - Show car

Read everything:

Just picked up a M5 so something needs to go.. The amount of time and money is beyond calculation and it would be hard to find a nicer body anywhere. We have installed Eurodyne Maestro software, currently is making in the 400 hp range but could be tuned for more, and as anyone knows who has built or owns a car like this it is constant work to maintain and improve it to what ever level you want to take it.

A list of some of the parts and mods. I am sure I am missing some things.
    ENGINE Mods include 06A 20v 1.8T now a 2.1L with a TDI 1.9 Crank in a Bored block with Supertech Pistons 82.5 mm 9.5:1 CR, Scat Rods conected to a Balanced crank and flywheel, Crankshaft Girdle kit , Timing belt gear dowel pin kit, and ARP head studs and ARP Rod Bolts for extra strength. Precision 5857 ball bearing Turbo bolted to a top mount Full race exhaust manifold, AEB big Port head, with Supertech exhaust valves, and Supertech valve springs and retainers, 3 inch 034 down pipe w/ 3 inch center pipe custom fit to Dual 2.5 inch stainless Neuspeed rear exhaust, Tial 44 mm waste gate, High volume fuel pump, AMB engine code w/ B5 return style fueling, Fuelab adjustable fuel pressure regulator, ID 1000cc injectors, Evolution Racewerks Front Mount, Snow performace water methenol injection, Remote mount oil cooler, 42 Draft Design Catch can, Gates Kevlar performance timing belt, Adjustable cam gear, AEB intake manifold, and more. Custom tuned with Eurodyne Maestro Software, Innovate Motorsports Wideband Air-Fuel gauge, 6 speed Quattro with short throw shift linkage, solid mounts and a Clutch Masters FX clutch, V.E.I dual display boost / A/F, RS4 style Carbon Fiber trim, Ultra Sport style pedals, Rotiform NUE 19'' wheels, Stasis Track Sport 344 mm brake kit, Stasis Coilovers, Smoked lights, European Trunk, Molded Ultra sport front Bumper, Molded rear bumper, Euro body side skirts, and more.

Year- 2004
    Make- Audi
    Model- A4
    Trim- 2.1T QUATTRO
    Transmission- 6spd
    vin- WAULC68E54A211800
    Miles- 79860

This car is in storage and can only be seen by appointment. Joy rides are not given I can help if Financing is needed..

Price- $18,500

Last edited by static-psi; 04-04-2014, 01:02 PM.

bump

Comment

Comment

Bump for a good seller. Nice guy, good communication. Good luck man.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
          X