Wtb: bagged car : MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb: bagged car : MD

Just made an account. It's time for a new car and my only real specification is that it's on bags. Price limit is around 10k but can vary slightly. Pm me!

You seriously would buy a car with the only criteria being it has air suspension? You don't have any care of the make/model/year/mileage/color/interior/features/insurance prices/MPG....... I could go on and on? How in the hell is the only thing you care about is that it's on bags? Is someone trolling?

Comment

bags are for groceries bro! GHEYYY
      1958 Chevy Apache shop truck build

Commonwealth

W201/W124 Control arms and bag brackets

http://www.commonwealthmotoring.com/
      Air ride and custom parts
      IG - Commonwealth_mf FB - https://facebook.com/commonwealthmotoring

Comment

This is a perfect example of a fanboy.
        Have some drive and motivation, buy a car you want, and bag it!

Comment

where in md are you?

IG: Nick475

Comment

You can buy my car for $11k
            Last edited by Arena Motor Dude; 04-01-2014, 12:35 AM.

Betty White, she's an e30 on air but she don't take flight.

Comment

I'll put bags on my stock 97 Accord and sell it to you for $10,000.

Comment

lol ^..

I can out them on my jeep too.

Comment

I sorta expected exactly these comments. The e21 is back up for 6.5 as is and is on air. That's a steal in regard to you're op
                  sigpic
                  1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                  1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by pDubs View Post
                    You seriously would buy a car with the only criteria being it has air suspension? You don't have any care of the make/model/year/mileage/color/interior/features/insurance prices/MPG....... I could go on and on? How in the hell is the only thing you care about is that it's on bags? Is someone trolling?
                    Dick. I wouldn't buy it, my dad would. He's coming home spring break to take my b6 s4 as he just sold 3 of his cars and is downsizing for a cross country move. By Easter weekend I need to choose a car around 10k. My s4 gets horrible gas mileage and as I live 20 minutes from my school almost all my money goes to gas. I would love any car with bags. That literally is my criteria. I want to feel like I'm riding on a cloud as I'm driving. How is it so hard to understand that someone would want any car with bags? Fuck you. If I can't find a pre bagged car then I'll get an Acura tsx or Mazda rx 8. Any car beats 16 mpg but I'd prefer one with bags.

Comment

Calvert county, southern md

Comment

Originally posted by pDubs View Post
                        Originally posted by mdstance View Post
                        Dick. I wouldn't buy it, my dad would. He's coming home spring break to take my b6 s4 as he just sold 3 of his cars and is downsizing for a cross country move. By Easter weekend I need to choose a car around 10k. My s4 gets horrible gas mileage and as I live 20 minutes from my school almost all my money goes to gas. I would love any car with bags. That literally is my criteria. I want to feel like I'm riding on a cloud as I'm driving. How is it so hard to understand that someone would want any car with bags? Fuck you. If I can't find a pre bagged car then I'll get an Acura tsx or Mazda rx 8. Any car beats 16 mpg but I'd prefer one with bags.

based on your response to the valid response comments, i retract the offer of having you include the e21 for your next vehicle.. disregard the above post.

good day
                        sigpic
                        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

rx8 for good mpg??????

IG: Nick475

Comment

With a tune the b6 should get 22-24mpg

Comment

20 minutes = about 20 miles

20 miles @ 16mpg = 1.25 gallons

1.25 gallons x $3.75 for premium gas = $4.69

$4.69 x 2 = $9.38 round trip

$10,000/$9.38= 1066

1066/5 days a week=213

213/52= 4.09

So all that basically adds up to that you can pay for gas to go to school more than four years to get your education while DRIVING a S4 so that you can get a degree and a good paying job that allows you to afford $10 a day for gas with no complaints.

You drive a S4 (already expensive to maintain) with 10k to spend on any car with bags and are complaining about spending $10 a day on gas? STAY OUT OF BOOST! I have an S4 myself. I have to put $20 in it to drive it for half an hour because I like the acceleration and play with the car. I also have a crew cab dually with a 454 that gets 7mpg. So I know about bad MPG!

If you want good gas mileage buy a Honda/Acura. I have 4 or 5 of them I can sell you. I'll bag any one of them with a good cash deposit. 35 mpg all day. 400 miles on a tank of gas.

Normally I wouldn't bother replying on a post like this. But I'm in the bathroom dropping the kids off at the pool. So I have nothing else better to do than some calculations while I'm in my satellite office.

Has anybody ever bagged a shopping cart? I think I'm going to google that now.
                              DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                              E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Working...
                              X