Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 190e 2.6 AMG

Hey there,

I have a 1993 190e 2.6 with a 5 speed transmission. It has a full AMG body kit and euro 2.5D fenders with the side vent.

It has black leather recaro seats, aftermarket stereo, depo headlights and some JDM vienna kries style wheels with new rubber and a roof rack. It has a few other rare bits that I am forgetting.

This is a very rare car with it being a manual transmission and having the unique parts that it has.

Starts every time and every interior function is still working. Cleanest w201 interior you will find. I forget the mileage I'll have to check.

I am asking $4500, the car is located in Ontario Canada.

Last edited by xpapix; 03-23-2014, 11:06 AM.

Whatttt. This is rad.
    IG: ossiep

Comment

Update with photos!

Comment

Daaaaamn. Why is this in Canada. Beautiful. GLWS

Comment

i wish this out west! id pick it up in a heartbeat

Comment

GLWS! If I can sold my R107 quick I'll keep you in touch
            Current cars:
            Mercedes-Benz SLC450 1977
            Hyundai Accent 2001 (I know right)

Comment

damn....why must you be in Canada?!?!

Comment

What are the suspension mods? I assume this is not a true AMG and is only an AMG body kit with the 2.6l? Factory 5spd or swap?

Thanks.

Comment

I honestly am clueless when it comes to bringing cars into the US from Canada.. is that doable at all with this? And what exactly would it entail? If it's at all feasible I'm gonna look into it.

Comment

Awesome car! Sorry if I'm threadjacking but where did you get the roof rack?
                    BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                    Merc 190E - Sold
                    BMW 635CSi - Project
                    Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                    Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

It's a 2.6 Sportline with the AMG kit and 2.5d fenders. The 5-speed is factory, one if the reasons making it a rare car. It's on cut sportline springs which actually ride quite nice.

The roof rack is just a universal fit rack, but it works well.

As for importing a vehicle to the USA, I'm sure it would take a bit of work but it's completely doable.

I found this website talking about it.
                      Everything you need to know to import a vehicle purchased in Canada into the US. Selecting the vehicle, customs, duties, taxes, permits, registration and more.

Comment

Is that a short throw shifter?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
                          Whatttt. This is rad.
                          Agreed, really like it
                          Instagram: @mattragsdale
                          '97 M3 build

Comment

Yes, it has a short throw shifter. This car seriously has all of the sweet bits haha.

Comment

Originally posted by molly_watah View Post
                              I honestly am clueless when it comes to bringing cars into the US from Canada.. is that doable at all with this? And what exactly would it entail? If it's at all feasible I'm gonna look into it.
                              Transfering a car between countries is fairly simple. I've brought many into canada from the states and it basically entails you to fax a copy of the ownership to the boarder 3 days prior and pay taxes when you cross the boarder. Then register like you normally would.

On a side note this car is sweet and me and XpapiX have put a good amount of time into making it look like this. As he said starts everytime and drives like a dream. The owner is pretty cute too so thats worth at leas $100
                              1958 Chevy Apache shop truck build

Commonwealth

W201/W124 Control arms and bag brackets

http://www.commonwealthmotoring.com/
                              Air ride and custom parts
                              IG - Commonwealth_mf FB - https://facebook.com/commonwealthmotoring

Comment

Working...
                              X