This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 528e auto baltimore

alrighty so up for sale is my 87 528e auto. ill have the title in my hand in about a week or two so be patient. i dont have to sell this so if my asking price is not met, buy a different car. price is 2000. only rust on car is some minor surface rust on rear subframe and two small rust holes at the bottom corner of each window. all the glass is good. water pump, timing belt, and thermstat were just done by a mechanic a few months ago(have reciepts). idles fine. drives great. cardinal red interior in great condition(drivers seat has 2 small tears under your butt). doesnt burn oil. the picture shown is when it used to have enkies. they are long gone. it is currently on bottle caps with 2 brand spanking new 185 65's up front, and some 195 70's in the back with very good tread. 2 more brand new 185 65's will be included in the sale.

cons- windshield washer fluid tank is taken out
    power steering fluid was leaking from where the hose connects to the pump so i took the belt off.
    leaks a drop of coolant after about 30 minutes of running, ill look into that but its nbd
    needs battery which i think i might have.
    paint is faded.

im probably missing stuff but i can answer any of your questions. text me at 443 602 5835. the car is located in baltimore.

Nick by Justin J Images, on Flickr

Fixed by Justin J Images, on Flickr

Edite28 by Justin J Images, on Flickr

E28 StanceWorks by Justin J Images, on Flickr

the trunk has been painted since that last pic

IG: Nick475

Any interior pics ?

Comment

IMG_7969 by nfglaudemans, on Flickr

IMG_6946 by nfglaudemans, on Flickr

Comment

So much want !!! If it doesnt sale I could pick it up in couple of months.
        IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

I want your interior

Comment

So wait you want $2000 for a car you only paid $1800 for months later after you bought it, after you ripped parts from it and put more miles on it? You have made no improvements to the car other then repairing wear and tear you put on the car, and now you want more than you paid for it. Especially Not after all the fuss I saw you make on Mr Shakotan's cressida, and miata for sale threads. Over something that you were wrong about and appologized for.
            Most smart buyers on forums are going to browse you post history before considering buying too see what type of person you are and what things you done to the car since you had it. This is what they will find ----> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45557. Every trendy hipster kid part you put on this car since you had it has been sold. Be lucky if you get more than $1500 GLWS
            My job is to kill any troll that breaks out of its territory

Comment

the water pump, timing belt, and thermostat were just done. thats a little more than just general maintance. the car has improved since i have gotten it in my opinion. you can have your opinion if its too much or not. thats the price of the car. dont want it? dont buy it. someone else will.

mr shakotan's thread was a misunderstanding... which i apologized for because i was misinformed at first. not sure where you were getting at with that.

but i would appreciate it if you stop commenting on this thread so i can focus on selling it. if you still have beef with me. pm me or text me. my number is above

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Troll Hunter View Post
                  Be lucky if you get more than $1500 GLWS
                  I said what i had too say ^^^^^^^^
                  My job is to kill any troll that breaks out of its territory

Comment

If any mods read this can you please clean up his posts. I'd appreciate it a lot

Comment

bump for a cool guy. good luck with the sale man

Instagram: @andrewgcross

Comment

bump, GLWS

Comment

Yeah fuck troll hunter. Dudes a dick. Best of luck man!

Comment

Not really sure what the issue is troll hunter? Nicks an honest guy, he knows what the car is and he's not trying to rip anyone off.

What does it matter how much he paid for it? It be one thing if he got it as a deal from a friend then turned around and made a quick profit, but that's not what happened here, especially what he's gone through to sort out the title mess that the PO's caused.

GLWS dude, $2000 is a very decent price for what it is.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Thanks friends. You are the greatest and I love all of you in a plutonic way

Comment

Working...
                              X