• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Volvo V70R AWD - Newly swapped

1998 Volvo V70R AWD
    Mileage: 140k
    Engine Mileage: 100k
    Price: $3800

I bought this car with a bad engine and did the RN swap because I planned to do a s60R turbo, injectors, a tune and to use the car for a winter daily. Our timeline didn't work out and we didn't get the car done until now so I rather just sell it and free up the cash. This swap isn't that easy and requires quite a bit of modification but the result is a quicker car with stronger internals.

The engine swap was done by a friend of mine who has done several of these swaps and specializes in Volvo. The engine is a B5234T3 on which the VVT and secondary air system were eliminated. The car runs like it did from the factory and every feature works. Its extremely reliable and noticeably faster then a stock R.

Work performed by me (100 miles on swap):
    - New timing belt, tensioner, idler, and water pump
    - New Tstat
    - New Serp belt and tensioner
    - Cam and crank seals
    - New intake and exhaust gaskets
    - New cap, rotor, wires, and plugs
    - PS resevoir
    - Hoses
    - Fluid flush
    - Upper motor mounts
    - lower mileage 16T turbo
    - Full Detail
    - Painted front and rear bumpers

Worked performed recently:
    - Genuine Driveshaft
    - Brakes (they look to have low mileage on them)
    - Tires (also look to be pretty new)

What it needs:
    - Upper shock mounts
    - Windshield (12 inch crack on far right side of windshield. Not in line of site)
    - misc interior pieces

The exterior has original paint minus the bumpers and is in great shape. The car is rust free with the exception of a small spot on the tailgate. The interior has no tears but the front seats could use some more love.

It has heated seats, tracs, dolby pro logic, and every other option these cars came with. If after reading this you don't think the car is worth the $ I don't know what to tell you.

Pictures:

Last edited by 525iT_Feen; 03-06-2014, 02:07 PM.

Ebay buyer flaked. Car is still available. Price drop.

Comment

Bump - Open to offers

Comment

Working...
      X