Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/MD: 2004 BMW 545i 6-Speed Manual. Completely Stock, 71,XXX Miles

FOR SALE:

2004 BMW 545i with 71,302 miles (The miles will only increase slightly, not my daily).

Looking to get $13,200 OBO.

PRICE DROP!!! $11,000 OBO

I am located in Elkridge, Maryland. Phone number is (four, one, zero) six, 1, 5 - 6, 3, two, two. I can be reached by text at any time, and by phone after 5 PM.

Overall, the car is in good condition and it was a tough decision to sell it, but it's time to explore something new. The car needs a new front, passenger wheel bearing, and could also use new front tires. These flaws have been reflected in my updated price.

I bought the car in November of 2011 with about 45K miles on it. As you may know, these cars don't come around that often in manuals, and especially with low mileage. Below, I will give a brief overview of the vehicle condition from my standpoint, although please reference the pictures for a completely accurate description.

Condition/Specifics:
    • Engine: 4.4 L V8 with 325 hp, rear wheel drive.
    • Transmission: 6 speed manual, new clutch @ 50,000 miles.
    • Interior: Good condition, 8/10. Premium sound system with 6-disk CD changer. Integrated phone.
    • Exterior: Good condition, 7/10. Shows typical wear for a ten year old car with minimal scratches & very few paint chips. Small dent on driver door. Headlights are foggy.
    • Packages: Sport and cold weather: these include sport wheels, sport suspension, sport seats, heated seats, and heated steering wheel.
    • Extra: I have some Style 95 wheels that I can throw in, with tires, for an extra $800. They're in decent condition. Also, I have the BMW centers for the wheels, they are currently on the 95's. Front rotors and pads were replaced at 65,000 miles and rears at 70,000. Passed MD inspection in January of 2014.

Here's a couple pictures of the car with the Style 95s.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, I'm more than willing to answer them all.

-Nick
    Last edited by RidgeRoamin; 04-17-2014, 11:42 AM. Reason: More pics

up

Comment

bump

Comment

bump for a local, clean car
        Steelow
        IG: @al_swank

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump. Want this thing gone!

Comment

bump

Comment

Trades?

Comment

Originally posted by Kohlshreiber7 View Post
                  Trades?
                  No thanks, only cash.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Price drop!

Bump, and a price drop. $12,200 OBO.

Comment

Price Drop

Bump, and a price drop! Do not hesitate to offer, looking to sell ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                        X