Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

06 OBP STI with WORK MEISTERS, 65k MILES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 OBP STI with WORK MEISTERS, 65k MILES!

VIN: JF1GD70666L510737

I am putting my 06 OBP STI up for sale. I am located in NC. The car has 65,586 miles. It is in great overall condition and has been taken care of very well.

Mods:

Cobb OTS Stage 2
    Invidia Catless DP
    Blitz Nur Spec exhaust
    Front sway bar
    Cobb heat shield
    Cobb intake
    ATI Triple Meter center gauge pod with CF trim
    STRI boost, oil temp, oil pressure gauges
    Autometer pillar gauge pod
    Innovate AFR wideband
    Prosport clock gauge
    Carbon fiber trunk with CF lip
    V limited style front lip
    Tein hood dampers
    Perrin turbo inlet
    Factory all weather mats
    Front license plate delete
    Pink JDM front emblem
    Empire GFX taillight overlays

Tein Street Flex coilovers---LESS THAN 50 miles on these, they ride great. I have no complaints about them.

Gold Work Meister S1 in 18x8.5 +30 with extended lugs

BFG G Force 255/35/18--LESS THAN 50 MILES on these, awesome tread and great gripping tire.

These wheels are very rare and in great condition. They are damn near impossible to come by in these specs and they were shipped straight from Japan.

I might have missed some things but that is the majority of what is on the car currently.

As well as all this, I have the factory gold BBS with tires, stock DP, all stock suspension except for springs.

This will all be included in my asking price of $25,000. I feel this is a fair price considering what all I have plus the extras.

Please email me at j2nicee@hotmail.com if you have any further questions.

I am mainly trying to sell the car with the Works but i will knock off some if a buyer does not want the BBS. If someone would like just the work wheels and could meet up with me then I would take $3k for the wheels AND tires. I will not split them up.

More pictures:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Sale pending

Comment

Working...
    X