1986 Mercedes Benz 190e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Mercedes Benz 190e

UPDATE. So I kept the car a bit longer since I had a garage but I have lost the place so its back up forsale. I'm looking to sell my rare 4cyl 190e mercedes benz non cosworth. its rare that this car came in a manual 5spd option not many of these around. the car came from California so no rust. the car has actual leather seats not the vinyl ones the driver seat motor died and was replaced with a corbeau race seat. the car has 304k miles but runs strong starts strong runs great and clutch grabs perfect. it has sl500 wheels powder coated the face black and polished lips on it with good tires and lowered on 400e springs. I know the car has high mileage but has no rust and is a rare 5spd so i am asking 3000 obo email me if interested. also car is a historic and i had gotten an insurance quote of about $40 a year thats right forty bucks a year. i am located in nj 07621 and i will get pics up tonight i got a new phone so pics r on the home computer
    pics r up!!! please excuse the dirtiness the paint is acutally pretty shiny

Pros:
    No Rust
    5Spd
    good clutch
    cheap insurance
    sl500 rims good tires
    power windows
    decent paint that shines up after buffing
    Racing Seat (depends on person)

Cons:
    High Miles: 304k
    needs catback

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by MrNguyen; 09-03-2014, 02:01 PM.

pics plz

Comment

pics are up

Comment

im tempted to keep it but i shouldnt i want to finish my e36 vert

Comment

bump for me

Comment

Definitely a nice car. A little organization in your post goes a long way though for people looking to buy something from you. Just hit enter a couple times man lol GLWS though.

Comment

Working...
            X