FEELER: 99' e36 coupe, airlift/accuair bbs rs285

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEELER: 99' e36 coupe, airlift/accuair bbs rs285

I love this car dearly, really do. however I am trying to be more of an adult and pay a bunch of shit off and this is first on the list. throw me some offers.

Car: 1999 BMW e36 318is, coupe. 131,xxx miles on the clock. fast, strong, fun to drive 5 speed manual, smooth shifts, best feeling e36 I have ever driven.

Mods: Airlift Struts/rear bags, koni sport shocks (combination from ORT/Bagriders) Engine is completely stock, trans is stock.

Interior: Black Leather, heated seats, power everything, perfect ac/heat, radio works great, 10 disc changer in the boot, driver side window motor took a shit. sunroof, everything else works perfect.

Wheels/Tires: sitting on 18" ORIGINAL (stamped and all) BBS RS. Original lips, barrels, yada yada yada, Rotiform Chromed, one bent lip (barely noticeable). Wrapped in discontinued Falken 512, good tread, about 90%.

I really don't want to part with the wheels, but shoot me the right price and will definitely get rid of em.

no lowball offers. just give me an idea of what you think its worth and I will let you know if you're insane or not text or call at 717-891-9032, thats the best way to reach me.

bumpy bump bump

Comment

Never heard a 318 described as fast, but nonetheless, GLWS, car looks pretty clean
      TriState Stance

Comment

Originally posted by HumptyDumped View Post
        Never heard a 318 described as fast, but nonetheless, GLWS, car looks pretty clean
        haha its not really fast, but for an NA e36 non M, pretty decent. its fun to drive

Comment

Outright sale price?

Comment

Originally posted by PBLUNTS View Post
            Outright sale price?
            I really do not want to throw out a price, but I could take 13,000$ firm, with wheels and bags. with just bags, 8k$ OBO.

the wheels are RS285/286 and are worth as much as the car itself. thats why I am hesitant to get rid of them unless I get the right offer.

Comment

Drool @ the wheels

Comment

bump, I really wanna move this carrrr

Comment

love this car!

not to t/j but think prices are little steep

Comment

Originally posted by CandySucker View Post
                    love this car!

not to t/j but think prices are little steep
                    prices are steep because everyone likes to lowball offers

Comment

bumpppppp

Comment

Any interest in trading for a 2006 VW Rabbit also bagged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X