Fs 2003 540 msport rebuilt and modded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs 2003 540 msport rebuilt and modded

2003 e39 540MSPORT #861/1265 camel interior with wood trim, very clean no accidents!

Over 20k spent rebuilding and modding this 540. Engine was rebuilt at 176k on the clock and has just over 1k since rebuilt by MNC performance please see below of mods and maintained performed to date in the. Last 4 months

-engine completely rebuilt with VAC special coated bearings, balanced crank to rods, benched and complete 4 way valve job, all new seals, chains, guides you name it!!!
    -M5 rear differential with 3:15 ratio new main bearing
    -SPEC RACING custom CNC lightweight flywheel with stage 2+ clutch
    -M60 manifold
    -ROGUE Octane SSK
    -ROGUE THRUST ARM. Bushings
    -ROGUE Wheel studds
    -BCRACING coil overs 8k and 6k setup with camber plates all fully adjustable
    -M5 brakes all around with HAWK HP pads, cross drilled and slotted rotors
    -stainless sweet brake lines
    -all new front end cross members and control arms
    -DINAN front strut bar
    -DINAN THROTTLE BODY
    -DINAN MAF
    -DINAN C/F cold air intake
    -EIBACH rear sway bar 18mm
    -BEAST MASTER rear sway bar hardware
    -M5 Slave
    -new master cylinder
    -powder coated valve covers
    -powder coated M-PARALLEL wheels 18 x 9.5 square set up with NEW pzero tires 255-40-18 fronts and 285-35-18 rears
    -new water cooled alternator
    -rebuilt vanos's with bisenan seals
    -NEW bmw oil pump
    -NEW uninstalled A1 high flow. 4-1 headers good for 25-30 hp !!
    - all new high end fluids with blue racing ATE, REDLINE rear and trans fluids

The list goes on tons of additional maintenance and prevention to the above just about everything has been changed the car is VERY fast and all sorted. Selling as I have more interest in racing and will be picking up a race car,,, asking $17k you can buy lesser priced 540MSPORTS. But thus baby is all new with rebuilt engine better than when she rolled out if the factory serious inquiries only pls. Email for additional pics to M5mel@aol.com
    Attached Files

Man you're really making me miss my 540 m-sport. had an 02 titanium silver metallic with m-Sport Parallels. 6 speed with all black interior.

if only it wasn't so damn snowy in my state I would still have it 100%. best car ive ever driven hands down, besides a carrera gt, but that's nowhere near the same price range. you sit nice and low and driver response in every aspect of driving is amazing in the late model m-sports and M5s.

GLWS! hopefully it goes to a great home.
    A little old lady bought mine. no joke haha. she looked so happy though, and i still see my baby driving around every once and a while.

Comment

Tks bro it is a great car I just need a race car ,,, or else this will become a dedicated race car which it shouldn't cause it's to nice!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X