92 Teal Civic Hatch For Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Teal Civic Hatch For Trade

Getting bored of my Honda civic hatch, and I need something bigger. I'm getting about 35mpg City and 40 Highway

I'm open to most trades. May add cash on top for some cars. Nothing with high miles.
    Wagons, Hatchbacks, AWD, and cars on Bags to the front of the line...

Car is VERY clean for a Honda. Small amount of rust on quarter panel.
    Engine bay is clean, had to find in a lightly modified civic!
    135k, Auto, Mostly Highway miles.

New Tie Rods
    New Crank Pulley
    New alternator
    Brand new konig wheels
    NRG locking Lug nuts
    Eibach Pro Dampers
    Tein S Tech Springs
    new bushings
    somewhat new exhaust (does not sound ricey)
    Sony head unit, kenwood front speakers. I might include JBL 6x9s in Rear and/or kicker Sub
    much more than that to list.
    Stock Engine

2 Finger gap in all wheel wells. Does not rub, does not bottom out. Rides smooth

Does not have carpet, and front seat is ripped. Burns a little bit of oil (valve seals, just never got time to bring it to get fixed. I have brought the car on a 400 mile road trip (both ways) with no issues. Other than that, this is a great example of a civic. No issues with car. Starts and Drives perfect every time. Get looks and thumbs up everywhere.

CAR IS MUCH LOWER NOW, just posting for a better profile shot, to show the small amount of rust.
    Last edited by Gryzlee; 11-21-2013, 07:46 PM.

Willing to sell or only trade?

Comment

I've had a couple people on craigslist ask and I tell them 4000. I know its a bit high but the car is pretty clean and i need a car for my job.
      Last edited by Gryzlee; 11-21-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Bump. need gone. Actually only has 132k miles at the moment.

Brought on several long distance (~500 mile) trips and never had an issue. car is extremely reliable.

Comment

bump again. Adjusted the headlights, fluid flush, and seeking to fix the oil burning issue. just went on another 300 miles trip with no issues!

will also consider an older small truck (datsun 720, 620) etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gryzlee View Post
            I've had a couple people on craigslist ask and I tell them 4000. I know its a bit high but the car is pretty clean and i need a car for my job.
            Ya think? GLWS though.
            DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
            E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Working...
            X