FS/FT Another BMW Bavaria 1972

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Another BMW Bavaria 1972

1972 Bavaria that runs and drives, but could still use some help. I bought it about a year ago along with another BMW from the same guy. It wasn't running and I let this one sit while I drove and worked on the other car. After I sold the other car I started on this one.

What I have done so far:
    Billy sport shocks
    lowering springs
    ST big sway bars with poly bushings front and rear
    rebuilt front calipers
    center support bearing
    dif mount
    Toyo R888's - yes that is what I said R888's
    water pump
    power steering pump ( no belt as I like the way it feel without it) have a belt in the trunk
    alternator
    battery
    valve cover gasket
    coil
    plug wires
    plugs, dist cap, rotor, points, fuel filter
    Piper X air filters
    valve cover breather filter

Like I said it runs and drives well. It still needs work. The interior needs some love. The paint is tired. It looks better in the photos than it really does. There are some rust bubbles and the clear is starting to come up in places. The rear floor pans need to be patched or replaced. There is also one small spot in the trunk and a bit where the drivers foot well and the trans tunnel meet. There oil pressure light and the alternator light don't work - this could be as easy as cleaning the contacts behind the dash. I haven't gotten around to it. I **** dealing with electrical shit on a car.
    Probably some other small things I am forgetting right now.

I am on the fence about selling it, but I thought I would put it out there. I am open to trades, but I will not be putting money on top.

Asking $4200

email is allans356@hotmail

Located in Virginia

Thanks
    Attached Files

I am happy to send more and bigger pictures... that was the best I knew how to do with resizing. My skills are lacking.

Comment

Bump...

Comment

No interest at all?

Comment

I'd love to have it but I'm too far down the coast and have too little funds..

Comment

Pictures are better here:

Comment

Working...
            X