No announcement yet.

1998 Still Night Pearl Lexus LS400 - Ksport Bags - Elevel - Work Wheels - LOOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Still Night Pearl Lexus LS400 - Ksport Bags - Elevel - Work Wheels - LOOK

exhaust clip (video was before the makeover)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POcrtCFkSOs"]LS400 Exhaust Clip - YouTube[/ame]

Cash value - 9000

Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value (KBB) - 5500
    Camber Kits - 200
    Ksport Air Ride - 2550
    Dual VIAIR 400C Compressor Set Up - $400
    E Level by Accu Air Set Up - 1900
    JDM Celsior Window Visors - $300 new (not pictured)
    Side skirts / Front Lip - $500
    Custom Exhaust - $$
    Paint was over $1100
    Wheels were 2k with tires

365k miles on body but previous owner said it was rebuilt at 283k.
    I have no way of proving it but I believe it from driving it
    Runs like a bull
    rpm shifts better like butter, at low rpms you literally cant feel the shift

Bad:
    Abs sensor was broken from super wide wheel setup (brakes function perfect)
    VSC (traction control) unplugged
    The driver seat and cover to the center console could use reupholstery
    Temp gauge is broken (I have proof that it is the gauge and not the car overheating on a typed out document by meineke at the bottom of my receipt)
    crack in windshield (not too bad)
    needs a new front lip

Last edited by SOHC_FTW; 03-21-2015, 03:05 PM.

fix the foggy headlights first.
    Foundation Blue
    Follow me on Instagram

Comment

dat color though

IG: Nick475

Comment

Wow at the miles! Glws though

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

12k is a lot to spend or trade for a car thats been around the world. Toyota v8's are hard to kill but not even with the mods this has is it worth anything over 5k. I saw a LS this color last time i was in NC and if you bought this from the person I saw driving this car its definatly wasnt takencare of. Adjust your price and GLWS
          My job is to kill any troll that breaks out of its territory

Comment

Originally posted by Troll Hunter View Post
            12k is a lot to spend or trade for a car thats been around the world. Toyota v8's are hard to kill but not even with the mods this has is it worth anything over 5k. I saw a LS this color last time i was in NC and if you bought this from the person I saw driving this car its definatly wasnt takencare of. Adjust your price and GLWS
            Hi, the kelley blue book for this car is just under 6k its wholesale valued at over 5k without any mods. So 12k is fair, I could easily convert it back to stock (I have all the stock stuff) sell the car and sell the stuff seperately and get that if not more. Its fair

Comment

My ls400 on accuair e-level with the same wheels and exhaust with 200,000 less miles was just for sale... the best offer I got was 4500

Comment

Im not typing this to be a jerk but I kbb everything. The value of this car in fair condition with the premium 19+ wheel option is $4887 I would return it to stock and sell the aftermarket stuff. Because nobody is going to pay that much for it. And what you spent is never what its worth. If you really think this is worth 12k take it to car max they will give you exactly what its worth. Look at this forum and the others you posted this on. What would make people spend 12k on this car when there are others like it for less with less milage in better condition with simular mods? I say keep it looks good and GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by selah777 View Post
                  My ls400 on accuair e-level with the same wheels and exhaust with 200,000 less miles was just for sale... the best offer I got was 4500
                  Exactly ^ these cars are good car and those 1uz motors are hard to kill but alot of miles and a auto trans pretty much make these not worth anything. If it wasnt for v.i.p style getting big in the usa you would find these cars on any craigslist for $2500 any givin day like you use to be able to. And I say this as a big fan of celsior's/LS400's car

Comment

I'd say part it out! love the paint, tuck in the rear, and exhaust. You might be able to make more parting it out than selling it at a whole, but good luck with sale!

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by selah777 View Post
                      you must have had bad luck. I got offered 9k cash before paint and e level

Comment

Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
                        I'd say part it out! love the paint, tuck in the rear, and exhaust. You might be able to make more parting it out than selling it at a whole, but good luck with sale!

thanks!

Comment

tttt

Comment

Love it,

insta:yungwymo

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC_FTW View Post
                              you must have had bad luck. I got offered 9k cash before paint and e level
                              You should have taken it and ran.

Comment

Working...
                              X