Streetoptions VIP JZS161 Aristo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetoptions VIP JZS161 Aristo

After much heart felt deliberation, I have decided to put the Aristo up for sale with my impending move to Australia. It's not financially viable to keep it or take it with me, so I will let someone else take the mantle of the "VIP king of Europe" (not a true title!)

The spec is as follows:

STREETOPTIONS VIP JZS161 TOYOTA ARISTO

ENGINE: 3L 2JZ-GTE VVTi

XS Power T70 single turbo conversion
    XS Power tubular manifold
    XS Power 44mm wastegate with screamer pipe

· ARC Intercooler
    · Set to 10 psi boost
    · 3” Fujitsubo exhaust including decats and custom downpipe.
    · Polished throttle body.
    · Polished inlet manifold
    · Polished cam cover
    · Producing 405 bhp.

TRANSMISSION
    · Stock 4 speed tiptronic automatic gearbox.
    · Soarer V8 Open Diff

SUSPENSION & HANDLING by Ride and Drop
    · Full remote controlled digital air suspension kit by Ride and Drop
    · Do-Luck underbody brace kit
    · Toms ARS cancelling bar
    · Figs Engineering VIP Mega Rear Camber Kit (-7)
    · Megan Racing Adjustable Front Upper Camber Arms (-5)

WHEELS by Luxury Abstract
    · Luxury Abstract Mador (Black and Red custom finish) 19” x 11 “ ET 0 (F), 19” x 13” ET -6 (R)
    · 235/35/19 Arrowspeeds (Front), 285/30/19 Pirelli P Zero Rosso (Rear)

**THESE ARE THE ONLY SET IN EUROPE. 1 of 3 OUTSIDE OF THE STATES (the other 2 are in Japan). THEY ARE THE ONLY SET IN THE WORLD IN THIS SPECIFICATION (in widths, concavity, offset and coloured finish)** These wheels would cost you £7500-8000 now! (holy crap!)

BRAKES
    · Toyota Supra JZA80 Front and Rear Brake conversion (345 mm grooved discs (F) 330mm grooved discs (R) with custom brackets for rear calipers.

EXTERIOR by StreetOptions
    · Full custom and handmade steel widebody arch conversion front and rear.
    · Full Vertex bodykit modified to fit with wide arches.
    · JDM chrome door handles from Toyota Crown.
    · JDM chrome boot garnish
    · JDM chrome front grille
    · Wise Square LED rear lights
    · Flush boot with foglights removed.
    · Audi A8 LED indicators in front wings.
    · 10 x puddle lights per side wired to a custom wiring loom.
    · Resprayed in dark burgundy red with fine rainbow metalflake and gold pearl. Roof and Wing Mirrors in special pearl and metalflake black

INTERIOR by Edge Automotive Interiors and Belsky Diamonds
    · Full retrim in black and red leather with quilted diamond button stitching by Edge Automotive Interiors
    · Garson/D.A.D front table.
    · Garson/D.A.D luxury neck pads.
    · Garson/D.A.D luxury curtains, gloss type.
    · Vip'd Out custom rear three level table
    · Prototype Sterling Silver Luxury Abstract “Fusa” made in conjunction with Belsky Diamonds (at time of photoshoot)
    · Trance illuminated side sills wired to custom wiring loom.

IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT by Car Audio Security

Basic clean install by CAS
    Orion HCCA 12.2 Subwoofer
    Hifonics HFi2500D Amplifier

JBL in car speakers

Has made the cover of Fast Car magazine, won a couple of trophies and has had 3 other features too.

There is some history with it (as I'm ever so organised (!)), but all of the cars history in my ownership can be tracked online through my various project threads.

Viewings can take place at Trax (Sunday 8th), JAE (Sat 14th ) Players (Sunday 15th), Modified Live (29th Sept). Or anytime in between. I am departing for Australia on the 30th September so after that, viewings will be undertaken by my parents, and negotiations will go through me.

The car is in an exceptional condition barring 1 small scuff on the bumper, and a couple of door rub marks against the side skirts. Wheels were mint, i've slightly kerbed the passenger side rear wheel (last week 15th September) , which I will try and repair as its minor scuffs that a bit of filing and polishing won't get rid of.

Air suspension is all in working order, with 2 remote controls, as the screen on 1 has gone. If I was to keep the car, I would look at tuning the engine properly to take advantage of the ancillaries that are already bolted on to take her to 600 bhp + This could easily be done with an injector upgrade, a piggyback ECU and boost controller.

I have stuck a value on the car that I think is fair for what it is, a one of a kind car, in a rare modification style that is famous the world over. It might seem high but I think reasonably fair.

Any questions, do feel free to PM me or call me on +61 413 723 130 (+10 GMT until the end of October when the clocks go back in the UK, where it will be +11 GMT)

The asking price is £20,000 ono ($32,000 USD, 24,000 Euros (at current exchange rates) . I am happy for international buyers too and may throw in free shipping if the price is right.

Constructive comments are welcomed. Thanks.

Forgot to add basics to the Ad so will post them here otherwise they will get lost in the post!

Car is in the UK on a 2000 Registration. However, car was built in 1998 as stated by the VIN plate. This means that you can import this into Canada under the 15 year rule quite easily.

Mileage on the car is a mix. I have been driving it in kms in the last 4 years. The last owner (Phil Morrison, owner of Driftworks had it miles, but he took the converter off for his next car) The odometer currently reads 118,000+kms, so I'd estimate mileage to be at between 73000 miles to 80,000 miles. Bear in mind this is an absolute guesstimate. This was a show car and has probably done 6-9000 miles in the last 4 years.

Car has just been serviced with new gearbox, diff and engine oil. 6 new sparks and new air con filter by Will at Streetoptions.

Cambelt was last changed by Whifbitz, including a full service back in February 2012 (off the top of my head), with MOT.

Whifbitz also redid the MOT back in March and replaced one of the rear airbags which failed.

6 Months tax has also been put on the car from the start of September.

I have invoices for most of the parts I have put onto my car, but I am sure I can email every vendor I've used and ask for one as all UK businesses have to keep them on file for 6 years by law. (I am very well organised as you can tell. lol)

The car has just had a full alignment at Nispro Performance (21st September) which will allay any fears about tyre wear with the negative camber specifications. It is recommended that you should check your tread regularly and flip the tyres when inner edge is starting to wear more, to make use of the tyres.

Anything else, just ask!

The car was unveiled at #Trax2013 where not one single person walked passed without having to come and take a closer look. This car has ridiculous presence and the drive to and from the event was most entertaining with people rubbernecking, and taking photos etc.

If you don't like people looking at you, this is not the car for you

The price is not a price I've just put on "a car". The price represents the "fame", "exclusivity" and "experience". These things you cannot put a price on, (well, you can!) but this is what you are paying for, not just some "done up Aristo!"

The car has also just won a "Top 20" medal at Players Show (impressive considering it is VAG dominated), Speedhunters did a full feature on it at the show (NOW UP (25th September 2013 http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/09/...-style-aristo/) and another feature is in the bag with Global Automotive Connection.

On her last outing at Modified Live on the 29th September, she won her class in the Show and Shine (JDM)

This is a prominent and important car on the UK modification scene.

Please note: The Belsky Diamonds/Luxury Abstract Fusa WILL NOT BE INCLUDED in the sale unless the offer is very close to the asking price. I will not be giving away 10 carats of black diamonds for nothing...

Also included in the sale of the car will be a lot of decent cleaning products (a Kleers cleaning kit (won at Modified Live, unused), a fulll Meguiars Gold Class cleaning kit (won at Players, unused, with the exception of the microfibres) as well as a variety of other cleaning products and good quality microfibres etc. I think the cleaning stuff alone makes it worth the asking

Last edited by lam; 10-08-2013, 02:27 AM. Reason: Description edited, contact details added, more pics added

NO! I **** to see this go, but I hope who ever buys the car will keep it clean like you did. GLWS man

Comment

Thanks mate. I **** to see her go, especially after everything I've put in to her in the last 4 years and I will only get to enjoy her for the next 4 weeks before I leave for Australia.

I hope that whoever buys it will enjoy her as much as I have done in the past 4 years. I am actually close to tears because of this because the last few days of using her have been a real treat and it will be like losing a loved one.

Comment

Forgot to add basics to the Ad so will post them here otherwise they will get lost in the post!

Car is in the UK on a 2000 Registration. However, car was built in 1998 as stated by the VIN plate. This means that you can import this into Canada under the 15 year rule quite easily.

Mileage on the car is a mix. I have been driving it in kms in the last 4 years. The last owner (Phil Morrison, owner of Driftworks had it miles, but he took the converter off for his next car) The odometer currently reads 118,000+kms, so I'd estimate mileage to be at between 73000 miles to 80,000 miles. Bear in mind this is an absolute guesstimate. This was a show car and has probably done 6-9000 miles in the last 4 years.

Car has just been serviced with new gearbox, diff and engine oil. 6 new sparks and new air con filter by Will at Streetoptions.

Cambelt was last changed by Whifbitz, including a full service back in February 2012 (off the top of my head), with MOT.

Whifbitz also redid the MOT back in March and replaced one of the rear airbags which failed.

6 Months tax has also been put on the car from the start of September.

I have invoices for most of the parts I have put onto my car, but I am sure I can email every vendor I've used and ask for one as all UK businesses have to keep them on file for 6 years by law. (I am very well organised as you can tell. lol)

Anything else, just ask!

Comment

NO SHIT. I've seen this on the LA Instagram! Sucks that you're selling You've basically captured everything I'd want in a GS. GLWS!

Comment

Edited the description again. This car is not for the attention shy (obviously). This car has more presence than most things on the road barring any of the hypercars (The Veyron, P1, Huarya, Zonda, Enzo, Carrera GT etc) Even in Sloane Street, the Arabs on holiday were astounded, and they have some serious metal. Normal supercars do not even have a look in. Porsches, AMG Mercs, BMW M Cars, Maserati's are shit off the bottom of my shoe compared to this!

Comment

Original post edited for new contact details now I'm in Oz and some extra pictures. As I can only post 20 pictures per post, the final 8 are in this post

Last edited by lam; 10-08-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Bump for new pictures and description

Comment

WHAT!! I was just reading that mag today. You have such an amazing car, very sad to see you parting with her. Good luck

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                  X