Fs or trade 1987 porsche 928 s4......8800.00 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs or trade 1987 porsche 928 s4......8800.00 obo

Marineblau Metallic (Marine Blue) metallic, Porsche 928 S4. This is a great specimen of an S4!
    In awesome condition. Body is near flawless, paint is very good for its age. Has light grey interior. Has cold A/C, also has rear A/C! Kenwood USB, IPod ready receiver. Like new Fallen tires on 18" Voxx wheels. Card drives incredibly straight and true, and stop like a Porsche should. Extremely reliable, have made several road trips. All electrical works as should. Cruise control used to work, I think it has a vacuum leak , will try to have fixed before it sells. Recent tune up with correct parts. Timing belt done by previous owner, around 5k miles ago and less than a year ago. Interior in awesome condition...however dash is cracked, as most 928's are. Seats and door cards are really good. Sunroof works. Mileage is 129k.

I also have an identical Marine Blue metallic S4 that I bought with this car, it is complete minus the rear number and misc. Lights. It was hit in the rear and has a salvage title. It can be fixed for under two thousand. Has great tires and paint. I will let this car go complete for an additional $2k...parts alone would net you over five grand. Comes with two engines.

I bought this car with intentions of getting it in show room condition. My wife has had recent surgery and things have changed a bit for us and our five children. This car is truly incredible. It shows great from five feet and wouldn't take much to make this a $12-16k car! I researched the S4 before I purchased this one and know what they go for. This is a deal for one in this kind of condition. With that said, it is a twenty-six year old car. I believe I am correct in my pricing. I am in no hurry to sell, nor do I have to, but I am enteraining offers... I won't. I am also very busy with work, normally putting in 55-60 hours a week. My wife is bed ridden from her surgery, and I have five children. So please be patient with my responding.

With that all said, if you want me to set the time aside to show the car, please be prepared to purchase, another words, have the funds ready. Cash is preferred, but will do bank transfer or bank check.

As for trades..here is what I might consider:
    -95 BMW M3 + cash
    -nice Suburban/Yukon of equal value
    -nice Honda, Toyota minivan of equal value
    -'90-'93 Ford Mustang Fox body, notchback----of equal value or add cash!
    -bang bangs-high end only
    -high end newer Nikon DSLR or long lenses

Last edited by jnaarnold; 09-01-2013, 07:40 PM.
Working...
X