For Trade: 1992 525i (e34)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: 1992 525i (e34)

Just posting this to see if anyone is interested. Id mostly being looking for older bmws. e28/2002/e30/e24, maybe an old mercedes or volvo. OPEN TO ALL OFFERS! including cash!

525i M50 non vanos
    214k miles
    5spd
    Pretty sure it has LSD rear, but never actually checked.
    Bilstien struts, cut springs
    All red tail light mod
    16x7.5 throwing star reps. Tires are kinda of beat, not sure of offsets
    Black front bumper of 540
    e32 driver seat and rear center armrest
    Chrome trim was painted black, some parts peeled off with the tape and theres a little over spray in some parts

I bought this car after it was in an accident, but the previous owner never told me it was considered totaled. So i had to make the repairs and get the title reconstructed. The front end isn't perfect, but it is complete and doesn't look too bad. Since the pictures were taken in my photobucket, the hood and bumper gaps have been adjusted slightly better. The paint on the car doesn't look as good as it does in pictures. Front end was resprayed at one point, the rest is a little faded. Also the passenger rear quarter panel was attempted to be buff'd, but just burned through the paint down to the primer. No bare metal showing. Basically the cars a good 15 footer, but it starts every time and is still reliable. ONLY THING THIS CAR WILL NEED is rear subframe bushings. i don't have the time or money to do it myself. I still drive the car around with them going out. I live in Lancaster PA, but i go to school in Williamsport PA so i will be up there more often. I could be willing to met up to a certain distance. Also have some connections with a shipping business if you're far away and really that interested in this car.

If you have any other questions let me know!

Text/Call: 717-4o5-1551
    Email: derrickgroff@hotmaillcom

[URL=http://s751.photobucket.com/user/D-rock11/media/1992%20BMW%20525i%20e34/null_zpsfd920ca8.jpg.html][/URL

LINK TO PHOTOBUCKET

-Derrick
    Last edited by Drock11; 08-31-2013, 03:26 PM.

bump

Comment

Working...
    X