FS/FT Dodge Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Dodge Charger

2006 dodge charger, Hemi rt. charcoal grey with a blueish tint. With after market American racing black rims. New set of tires on it. Tail light covers because they aren't illegal, and hid head lights only low Beams and fog lights. Both 12k hid. Has a cat back flow master exhaust and sounds mint. Exhaust just broke in. Has a k&n cold air intake. And I had a chip installed as well. So it's also tuned. Comes with a 600 dollar tuner that you can do all sorts of shit on, save gas, set rev points, read codes, set where your gears shift at. Etc. has tinted windows all the way around. Leather interior. Grayish leather. After market deck that's touch screen. Practically brand new, had it for like 4 months. Also wired for subs and has an American bass amp mounted in it. Literally all u need to do is dump a box in plug that in and boom. System complete. It only has 94,000 miles. And it's a v8. Stock it has 340 horse. With everything I've done I've gotten it to around 370 horse. And that's being generous. I probably am pushing more but I'm not 100% sure. Kbb has it listed for 14,500. I'm only asking 11,000 or trade.

text me if interested 781-710-1686

pics on my flickr
    Explore Joey Fernandes’s 10 photos on Flickr!
    Last edited by jfernandess14; 08-28-2013, 02:17 PM.

yikes good luck

Comment

you should post pictures. nice description though

IG: Nick475

Comment

what can i use..it said my pics were too big

Comment

Try flickr or photobucket...
          Great neck

Comment

Working...
          X