Mercedes E63 AMG - $19.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes E63 AMG - $19.5

*selling this car for a busy friend. I have access to the car, key, and title in hand.*

I bought this car form auction not running with all intentions of either repairing the damage to the motor or replacing it all together but have gotten busier with work and have too many other projects currently going on (sl55 I recently bought, s600, house remodel, kids going back to school, etc). When I got the car home I pulled the plugs and turned it at crank. The only visible damage I found with a borescope reflects bent valves on cylinder 7 and a scar in that piston. I assume the chain is off which is what caused the valves to bend but really am not sure. Both I, and the shop that was going to do the motor work (very knowledgeable Mercedes, bmw, and audi techs) seem confident in it being an issue up top not in the block but I have no way of guaranteeing that without ripping it apart which is what I am trying to avoid by selling. The car is clean otherwise with all options working. The brakes are not bad with almost new pads and no visible issues with the rotors and the car cleans up to 10/10. I can provide a car check to those who are seriously interested.
    Mileage: 55k

Price:
    $19.5 (I just saw a car 63 on ebay sell for $19 with more miles so please be reasonable. This car is a good buy even if you have to spend $6 to $8 getting it perfect)

Options:
    NAVIGATION
    PANO-ROOF
    KEYLESS GO
    SATELLITE RADIO
    BI-XENON HEADLIGHTS
    HEATED SEATS
    VENTILATED SEATS
    UPGRADED HARMON KARDON AUDIO
    6-DISC CD CHANGER
    REAR SUNSHADE
    ALCANTARA HEADLINER
    BLUETOOTH

Pictures:

Pictures from an old ad I found of the same vehicle (it cleans up to this in its current state):

Working...
X