Fs/Ft 1987 D21 bagged pickup $2700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs/Ft 1987 D21 bagged pickup $2700

Up for sale is my daily/ project truck runs and drives just fine, no a/c. Asking $2700 Obo possibly trade but prefer to sell since I'm moving to Hawaii and can't take it. Onto the info, fully bagged lays frame, 240sx Ka swapped, 4x4 pathfinder posi rear end with welded diff, new lights all around, new grant customs roll pan, summit racing seats, grip royal woodie 2 wheel, 17x8 escie wheels, new gauges for air fuel, voltmeter, and in cabin air pressure gauge all led lit, 97 dash swap, 97 power doors with power windows wired up and work, 280zx mirrors, window visors and rear window visor( not pictured) 4 link rear, with c notch and tunnel notch, 2.5" side dumped exhaust bent and tucked up out of the way professionally done. Minor wire tuck, lots of potential sad to see it go and wish I could finish it, but I can't. It's a 5 speed manual, runs and drives great, would be a great shop truck. You can text me @ 757-773-1306
    Truck is located in Saint Marys Ga 20 minutes north of Jacksonville Florida off I -95

Text for pics sorry for the inconvenience.
    Will try and an upload more as soon as tapatalk let's me.
    When in doubt lower it!

Bump
    When in doubt lower it!

Comment

where did you get your bag setup? I've been looking around for one

Comment

Working...
      X