2004 BMW M3 on AirRex, Accuair and CCWs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 BMW M3 on AirRex, Accuair and CCWs

Up for sale is my e46 M3. Alpine White on Imola Red leather - the perfect combo! Paint is in great shape for the year with exception to a few chips and normal wear. The interior leather and trim is excellent! The car does not show the 235,000kms (146,000mi) that the odometer shows!

AirRex air suspension controlled by Accuair E-Level (with the touchpad), VU4 and AirZenith OB2 dual compressors control the suspension with no expense spared! The suspension handles better than my KW V2 coilovers did! The car rises to your preset height with the turn of the key and has two remaining preset heights for on the fly changes when cruising or entering parking lots and then lay it down when you park!

18x9.5 and 18x11.5 CCW LM5 wheels coated in gloss black lips and barrels, satin black centers and 14k gold bolts are wrapped in Falken 452s that were installed 5,000kms ago. The trunk is fully finished and show ready! The 5 gallon tank has been powdercoated and striped to match the wheels, while a false floor and box were built up to make the trunk fully usable for daily driving. The touchpad is mounted upfront molded into the headliner where the sunroof controls are located overhead.

The interior has a Dynavin 99+ headunit to match the factory look, complete with GPS and an Android interface for full downloadable customization. Headunit is internet ready with a hotpot (cell phone) or internet stick.

Brakes are crossed drilled and slotted with low dust ceramic pads on all four corners. New headlights with custom pin striping, a carbon fibre splitter and rear diffuser, blacked out grills, badges and signals and all red taillights have been added to finish off the exterior.

the cars engine is all stock performance with the exception of a K&N drop in filter. I have changed out a Vanos solenoid, throttle position sensor, intake cam sensor, all new spark plugs and coil packs in the last two months trying to fix a hesitation. After all that, I tracked it down to a plug with a broken clip that was only half way in the socket. It has since been changed and the car runs like brand new. All parts were replaced with OEM BMW parts. Should be good for the long haul now!

$23,000 OBO

Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Last edited by Basketcase; 07-29-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Price drop! $21,000 as is or $14,000 with stock suspension and winter wheels

Comment

this would be a $35,000 in Australia damn I wish our cars were as cheap as yours

Comment

SMG or 6 speed?

Comment

6 speed of course

Comment

Originally posted by Basketcase View Post
              6 speed of course

GLWS sir, an awesome car, wish i was in the market for an e46 because this probably would be the one i would pick up
              Originally posted by HooWybrow
              Bro, do you even e30?

Comment

This car is amazing and the 6 speed tops it off. glws

My Intro Here:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50512
                My E34 Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54494
                My '78 CB750 Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56809

Comment

nice ride!

Comment

BUMP!! taking offers! want it gone!

Comment

bump! should i bring it to H20? someone buy it there!

Comment

$19k as is or $12,500 with no air and wheels

Comment

Working...
                        X