Slammed Miata in (MD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slammed Miata in (MD)

Car is mechanically in tip top shape. Runs great, tranny shifts perfect. Engine runs great, with not issue's what so ever. Car has 89k in milage has optional hardtop. Heat works and AC is ice cold. Interior is in good condition no rips or burns on any of it. Car is all original except coilovers and wheels with service records and Info on last two owners. Tittle is clean and car has no rust. Car is fun to drive and turns heads everywhere i go. In MD this car is old enuff to be registered ans a classic and doesnt require emmisions or inspections to be tagged.

Mods
    Diamond racing wheels
    Raceland coilovers

Bad
    Sold

Pictures:
    Sold Sold Sold
    Thanks for lookin bro's
    Last edited by Mr Shakotan; 08-05-2013, 07:26 PM.
    Drop It !!!

Looking to get $4000 for this
    Drop It !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Shakotan
      See this is why i dont really like to do trades. Yall kids these days dont have money yall want to trade cars not buy them. If you dont have money you shouldnt even be replying. Let him post pics tommorrow. He a man let him speak for himself.
      Bruh it comes with the trading territory. Especially from this younger generation of people. Most of them havent even been around, owned enough, know the true value of or take care of there cars. IMO from the looks of the deal what you got doesnt look all that great. I would never trade a cressida wagon for a ghey miata bent subframe and all. I see why you would post both of those cars here for sale this being stance works and all. But you would have better luck on the local miata forums and not here. Just my opinion
      My job is to kill any troll that breaks out of its territory

Comment

I come into a fs thread to look at a car for sale, not a fucking bitch fest. Take it to PM if you guys want to bicker at eachother.

Fucking homosexuals.

Keep this shit on the topic of selling a beater miata.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

89k in milage on a over 21 year old car with papers isnt bad. Even for a beater miata. GLWS bro
          My job is to kill any troll that breaks out of its territory

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I come into a fs thread to look at a car for sale, not a fucking bitch fest. Take it to PM if you guys want to bicker at eachother.

Fucking homosexuals.

Keep this shit on the topic of selling a beater miata.
            Thanks for taking out the trash for me. I dont know what dudes problem was he tried to trade me his 5 for my wagon as well but I appreciate it. This was definatly getting out of hand. But dude was the one all in my thread with his BS.
            Drop It !!!

Comment

talked to one of the owners before you. he was one who bent up the engine crossmember. so you probably never even noticed. sorry for lashing out bud

IG: Nick475

Comment

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
                talked to one of the owners before you. he was one who bent up the engine crossmember. so you probably never even noticed. sorry for lashing out bud
                all good
                Drop It !!!

Comment

Pending sale on sunday. I still have this now but more than likey it will be sold by monday. But its still first come first serve. I said I would take $3000 from the guy coming from NJ to get it, but i will extend the same price drop to anyone local. Hurry before its gone. Dont let the faded pain and dents fool you this car runs good and is in tip top shape. Need a little love on the cosmetic side, but this is still a low milage reliable car
                  Drop It !!!

Comment

should pick up my cressy when it sells

Comment

How much is it? I probally wont because Ny is a little to far. but GLWS
                      Drop It !!!

Comment

Saturday Bump
                        Drop It !!!

Comment

Sold For $3000
                          Drop It !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X