audi 100 ls 1972 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audi 100 ls 1972 for sale

Hi this car is an Audi 100 ls 1972 1800 cc there are not many of these on the road in the UK. This particular model had a face lift when it was being produced but the car I am selling is one that was produced before the face lift was done.

This vehicle has been recommissioned after 30 years plus stood in a garage, all original red interior and only needed small amount of welding to body mainly cosmetic nothing that is to do with structure was needed.

The work that has been done is the cylinder head has had an overall valves reset and skim etc stripped engine block cleaned and rebuilt only required piston rings and a complete gasket set. All suspension was removed cleaned and repainted and reassembled using new nuts and bolts new rear shocks fitted. All new inner and outer cv boots new brake pipes and flexi hoses brake shoes and wheel cylinders new rear wheel bearings and new tires. The fuel system has had all new fuel lines and fitted remote filter. Service: New plugs and leads distributor cap rotor arm points and condenser oil and filter gear box oil changed.

It has been re-sprayed but it is as close to the original colour as possible.

After the work being done it was used for my daughter’s wedding and has been run around for the last 12 months.

New 12 months MOT will be put on this vehicle when sold as it is currently sworn.

This car is also TAX exempt.

There is original service book and service history which is missing a few years due to different owner but it has been serviced since being put back on the road.

The mileage is 66851. The car is located in the Cannock Staffordshire area.

The car runs and drives well I am looking for £3300 O.N.O No swaps

If you need any more information please email audi100ls@live.co.uk

Please note this car has also been advertised in other places.
    Facebook Audi ls
    I have been unable to post a picture with this but there are some on facebook which you should be able to see as it is a public profile. If not I can always email you pictures.

WOW this thing is a beaut...how much would shipping be to the USA?

Comment

want. so. bad.
      Jason
      flickr
      build thread

Comment

hi sorry about the slow reply I not sure on how much it would be to ship to USA but I happy to take it to a port (for the cost of petrol and train ticket home) for it to be shipped but I think it would be best if some one from USA organises the shipment as there are a lot more ports in the USA than in the UK (the closest port to me are the Liverpool ports) I am happy to give more information if you need any to get a quote.

Comment

Sweet mother of Jesus! Nice ride!

Comment

Working...
          X