Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS RWD 01 Forester MUST SEE

FOR SALE FOR SALE FOR SALE FOR SALE FOR SALE

i am not including the shift knob,radio, or PLX scan gauge reading system with this car unless you pay extra.. so as that price sits at $4800 you get a 01 forester just scratching 140k a single cam 2.5 with a MAP sensor.. UEL headers, 2.5 straight pipe no cats. just two louvered glass packs. a D2 Air coil system FIA approved. 5 gal tank. two water traps. two 380C compressors. a Airlift autopilot V2. 8 point weld in roll cage. two knockoff black Bride Vios low max seats with real BRIDE rails. Nardi steering wheel with some ghetto ass quick release. brand new headlights with infinity FX35 projectors with optically clear lenses. runnins 50W 4300K HID's. 17x8 5x120 BBS RC090's with 205 40's. a center diff thats been welded by Sarli motorsports. rear diff is out of a older legacy outback for short gear ratios. good for drift fun. the spare tire compartment has been cut out and replaced with flat aluminum diamond plate that is bolted in place.. it allows for way easier diff swaps for when you blow them all to hell. and it has some wrx short throw shift kit and COBB shifter bushings as well as all brand new OEM shift linkage stuff things.. my options are.. $4000 without my wheels and you get stock wheels. $4600 with my wheels and adapters. $4800 with my roll cage $5000 with my PLX scanner included. (really nifty little device i wouldnt live a day without)

to sweeten this deal up a bit il go ahead and include my spare WRX transmission. so there ya go 5k no trades no lowball offers.. 5k cash or paypal. and boom forester is yours. with a ton of spare parts for you to go off and have a blast with..

call or text. 443 600 0504 serious buyers only. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES.
    Last edited by SilverBullet745; 06-13-2013, 04:59 PM.

I'm guessing by the 443 area code that you're in Maryland?

Comment

Originally posted by JLowery28 View Post
      I'm guessing by the 443 area code that you're in Maryland?
      yes sir.

Comment

Working...
      X