1990 325i M50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 325i M50

Hey guys, I have a 1990 BMW 325i. the body has around 222k miles on it. The motor was swapped for an M50NV that was rebuilt and has about 55k mies on it. Everything was tucked and cleaned up in the engine bay. Tranny and clutch have a little more with about 80-90k miles. Car is fairly clean, I started to get rid of the surface rust, almost all of it is gone. One spot of rot on the rear tow hook. I was going to do a color change so started to sand down some panels. Car has vogtland lowering springs, aftermarket headers, and 3 inch exhaust. It sounds very good. As for the interior it has seen better days, I tore out half of the carpet, because previous owner allowed it to get moldy. I also took out a few other pieces but still have them. The odometer stopped working a few hundred miles ago. I was planning on lowering it, getting it rubber wrapped and throwing some wheels on it, but could use some room in the garage.

The car does not run, needs fuel pump or fuel pump relay. car is being sold as is. there is nothing major wrong with it, it was running just a few weeks ago. I could trailer the car to you depending on how far.

I need to get 3000 firm for the car.. You can contact me at 8603771296 for more pictures.

[IMG] photo DSC_0239_zpsfe325e89.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG] photo IMG_3778_zps09163649.jpg[/IMG]
     photo IMG_3768_zpsc6034b2c.jpg

[IMG] photo DSC_0187_zpsf5442925.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG] photo DSC_0556_zpsf759d184.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Grocery_Getter; 07-09-2013, 01:12 AM.

Where in CT are you? Any pics of the real trouble spots? Any other issues?

Comment

did some more sanding down of the car. Would like to get into something newer. send some cash offers or trade offers, i could throw max 1k on top of a trade

Comment

i will take 4500 firm and that will include brand new still in box megan racing coil overs. car currently can not be driving due to an overheating issue. with a little work this car will be perfect again

Comment

someone has to be interested in this. not to many m50 swaps for sale out there. or structurally clean e30's. let me know if we can work something out

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

come on i know someone wants an m50 swapped e30

Comment

where are you located? would you be intrested in a mk3 gti vr6?

Comment

im located in connecticut and no I want to stick with RWD

Comment

bump some updated info

Comment

Working...
                      X