FS/FT 1993 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT 1993 325is

It has 165,xxx miles on it and will go up because its my daily. Its extremely rust free, it was not an ohio car until a few months ago. It is 5 speed with an excellent clutch, black comfort interior.

Its on raceland coilovers with bilstein sport shocks, m3 bumper. Aftermarket headlights from ddm tuning. a cold air intake, brand new alpine head unit. headliner was redone purple plaid.

Right now its plastidipped gloss blue, and if you don't know what plastidip is its a easily removable paint that simply peels rich off. its about ready for a new dip job though. The factory paint underneath isn't the greatest, the hood and roof have clear coat peeling, its the green bmw color, it has a silver fender and trunk underneath. the body is in great shape though, no major dents one small one on the fender but you can't see it without looking for it.

included with the sale is the only green trunk which was replaced because it had cracking bondo on it along with the stock green non m bumper. and a few boxes of extra parts that consist of interior bits and the stock air box.

It will be sold on stock wheels with snow tires which need 2 of them replaced, and a set of e46 m3 replca wheels.
    ---It does NOT the brown style 5s.

Not interested in trades unless its a bmw or is awd. Preferably a 5 speed subaru

Looking to get 3000 but don't afraid to shoot me an offer.

Best way to get a hold of me is just texting me at 330-605-7565

Last edited by bdkawey; 07-16-2013, 09:47 PM.
    aaron by Jeremy King, on Flickr

BUMP for a super clean car and an awesome seller! I've seen this in person and its really clean and the dude is awesome. only rust free 5speed coupe i could find in the midwest for under 5k. i also havea carbon fiber m3 ltw wing ill throw in for 100 bucks
    Here's to the automotive culture.

Comment

Working...
    X