Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FT/FS Feeler: Slammed 95' 740i BMW on Style 95's trade for wagon or?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT/FS Feeler: Slammed 95' 740i BMW on Style 95's trade for wagon or?

***TRADED. PLEASE DELETE***

Feeler for my 740i. I love this car and it's my daily to keep the miles off my B6. The car runs and drives great, since I've owned the car ive made several trips from NC to MD and back, along with a beach trip a couple weeks ago. Car has 186k miles and will go up slowly as I drive it everyday. Lowered on FK coilovers that have a little under 10k miles on them and running 19" oem Style 95's

I'm not really interested in selling the car, but I guess I would for the right price. I'm mainly looking to trade for an Audi B5/B6 wagon, E36 convertible no coupes! also would look at 70's-early 90's mercedes, bmw wagons or just anything cool, I'm open to listen to any offer so don't be shy. $6k asking price/trade value.

Feel free to PM me or text me.

-Marc 704.746.8159

Last edited by marcdavis; 06-22-2013, 09:50 AM. Reason: Car has been traded, please delete.
    PM me for your vehicle wrap needs!
    Instagram: marcdavis36
    Tumblr: strictlyfitted

Nice and clean car. If I didn't already have a 2000 E38 I would offer you my E34 wagon.

How do you like the FK's? How do they ride? I'm thinking about getting a set after I replace my bushings and endlinks.

GLWS
    DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
    E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by los02 View Post
      Nice and clean car. If I didn't already have a 2000 E38 I would offer you my E34 wagon.

How do you like the FK's? How do they ride? I'm thinking about getting a set after I replace my bushings and endlinks.

GLWS
      Ah I wish you didnt have one haha, definitely really wanting a wagon, I like the FK's personally, car drives well for being as low as it is. If I had todo it again I wouldn't change from them. I need to replace front end stuff as well, the car has the infamous bmw shimmy from 50-55.

Comment

Great looking e38. What kind of maintenance history do you have? Any interior pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by bourneagain View Post
          Great looking e38. What kind of maintenance history do you have? Any interior pictures?
          Thanks man, the car has a folder full of records dating back to 98' i believe it is. All of it seems to be generic preventive maintenance along with an ac compressor back in the early 2000's. Overall the car is in great shape for being 18 years old, but it does have its fair share of small little things that could use a little TLC, I dont have any interior pictures on my computer but I can text them to anyone who wants to see.

-Marc 704 746 8159

Comment

Bump

Comment

weekend bump

Comment

bump, kinda feeling another convertible possibly? who's got an e36 vert?

Comment

E30 vert?

Comment

I keep looking in here and going hmmmmmm.... dirty wagon

photo 20130305_135902_zps49d8404c.jpg
                    DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                    E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by stancemakesherdance View Post
                      E30 vert?
                      text me 704-746-8159 very interested.

Comment

i want the style 95s off of there

Comment

If you'd be even remotely interested in driving up to Ontario, Canada, or maybe meeting me half-way some time next month, let's talk.

I have a '99 E36 vert and wouldn't mind a change; I've always loved E38s.

Edit: Google Maps says you're about a 12 hour drive away from me.
                          Last edited by damonchoy; 06-17-2013, 04:20 PM.

Past: Fern Green E36 328iC, Imola E46 330ci M-Sport, Dunkelgruen E36 328i, Le Mans Sunset 350Z
                          Current: 99 M3 Convertible - California Import, Estoril Blue, Dove Grey, Muffler Delete, Koni Coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by damonchoy View Post
                            If you'd be even remotely interested in driving up to Ontario, Canada, or maybe meeting me half-way some time next month, let's talk.

I have a '99 E36 vert and wouldn't mind a change; I've always loved E38s.

Edit: Google Maps says you're about a 12 hour drive away from me.
                            Man that's a gorgeous car, would definitely be interested in it, but 12 hours is a hike haha, I could possibly meet in Maryland at my moms house? Text me 704-746-8159

Comment

bump, waiting to hear back from a few ppl

Comment

Working...
                              X