Feeler: MINT 89 Alpine E30 Vert, Coils/Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: MINT 89 Alpine E30 Vert, Coils/Wheels

This is a feeler. I love this car but am always open to trying something new because I have two E30's.

History:

I bought this car off an older man who was the second owner of the car. Its absolutely mint, not a ding anywhere, no rust whatsoever. Paint is in great shape. The car is a 325ic with a strong running M20 paired with a 5 speed. 5 speed m20 verts are hard to come by, especially one this clean.

Top is in great condition, no rips or anything, back window in good shape. Interior is in great shape besides a tear in the rear seat (common), just needs resewn.

Specs:

1989 Alpine Vert, 146,000 miles, 5 speed, clean title
    Mint body, mint top, No rust anywhere
    Crack free dash
    Timing belt/waterpump, plugs, rotor, coolant flush, blower motor resistor done by me at 145,000 miles. The car has a stack of maintenance records from the same shop dating back to 94. Clutch has been done. Has new radiator, radiator hoses, new exhaust from the cat back.

Suspension:

Megan Coilovers, fully adjustable height/dampening/camber

Wheels/Tires:

16x8/16x10 Diamond Racing Steelies
    205/40 proxes 4, 215/40 Falken fk452

Pioneer Head unit with Aux input.

The car drives phenomenal, no hiccups nothing. Everything works as it should, odometer, all gauges, all speeds of the blower etc. A/C needs a recharge but everything else is in working order. Don't miss out on a clean E30 vert here. Car is super fun to cruise around in top down.

Asking 6000$ or trade for something nice. Feel free to offer up. Mint verts like this bone stock pull 5000-5500 all day.

Would be interested in:

LS400, Mk4 jettas/gti's, E36M3 really anything clean. Really wanting an E38. Prefer something on coils/wheels already so I don't have to do it again, but we can work something out.

Located in Columbus, Ohio. Willing to drive a bit.

Pictures: Honestly they don't do the car justice. It looks so good in person and rolling. You won't be disappointed.

I do not have to get rid of the car. I love driving it, just figured id see whats out there as I do have two e30's haha.

Last edited by NickL; 04-22-2013, 03:46 PM.
    [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Location?

Sponsored by: Meguiars | AUTOcouture Motoring | Xclusv Autosports | Broadway Static
    Instagram: @mystic330i

Comment

lovely car sir.
      Ever need help slamming your car in Ithaca, NY

Hit Me Up!

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic330i View Post
        Location?
        Columbus, Ohio. Willing to drive a bit.

Originally posted by dannydizzat View Post
        lovely car sir.
        Thank you man.
        [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

I live in cincinnati if u still have it in june I will deffinatly buy this

Comment

I'm down in Cincy.... If I cant find a reasonable E36 M in the next few weeks I'll be in touch.

Comment

If you part out I call dibs on wheels.
              Instagram: @dillonmakar

1986 Bagged s50 BMW e30 HERE

Comment

Originally posted by boostedrx7 View Post
                I live in cincinnati if u still have it in june I will deffinatly buy this
                Sounds good

Originally posted by NinoHale View Post
                I'm down in Cincy.... If I cant find a reasonable E36 M in the next few weeks I'll be in touch.
                I thought you already bought one?

Originally posted by dillon7 View Post
                If you part out I call dibs on wheels.
                Ill let you know.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by NickL View Post
                    I thought you already bought one?
                    Lol... So did I.

Dealership neglected to tell me a few "things".

I had a buddy up in Akron "attempt" to test drive it.... Needless to say I got my deposit back and am back on the hunt.

Comment

Lol... So did I.

Dealership neglected to tell me a few "things".

I had a buddy up in Akron "attempt" to test drive it.... Needless to say I got my deposit back and am back on the hunt.
                      Haha damn that's rough.

Just buy this and ill put an s52 in it and then you have an e36 with the correct body

Comment

first thing, this is the sickest E30 vert ive ever seen!!!

second, i might be picking up an E30 soon and i was wondering if there's any other modifications to the suspension or if those coils are that sick

Comment

So fucking tempting.
                          Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Originally posted by NickL View Post
                            Haha damn that's rough.

Just buy this and ill put an s52 in it and then you have an e36 with the correct body
                            I've already sourced an built s50 motor.... So tempting... May be giving you a ring Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by workinprogress View Post
                              first thing, this is the sickest E30 vert ive ever seen!!!

second, i might be picking up an E30 soon and i was wondering if there's any other modifications to the suspension or if those coils are that sick
                              Haha thanks. And nope the Megan's go pretty low. The car is actually a half inch lower now in the front.

Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                              So fucking tempting.
                              Haha buy it!

I've already sourced an built s50 motor.... So tempting... May be giving you a ring Sunday
                              Haha oh man. Lemme know man.

Comment

Working...
                              X