2006 Audi A4 2.0t Quattro 6-speed etc etc etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Audi A4 2.0t Quattro 6-speed etc etc etc

Are you ready to have ladies (or dudes if you swing that way) swooning over you? Are you ready for the power of a tuned boosted 4 cylinder? Then you've come to the right place!

Let me start by listing some specs of this bad boy:

-It's Quattro (that's all wheel drive for all you jabronis who don't know)
    -2.0t
    -Cloth interior (yeah they make them this bare bones)
    -No sunroof
    -Dice iPod connector (not sure if it works with an iPhone but my -iPod runs fine
    -VMR vent boost gauge
    -S-Line front bumper with RS grill
    -B7 S4 Door Blades
    -It's stage 2 (no cel) tuned by Revotechnik (with mini flash changer)
    -Minor exhaust modification (test pipe, but I have a full straight pipe exhaust for it if you like it loud)(also have the stock cat which i can include)
    -Tein basic adjustable coilovers
    -20% tint
    -M3 Deck lid spoiler
    -Euro Coding for the lights (turns of ambers,headlight symbol illuminates in cluster)
    -And a set of 18x8 inch Privat Reservs. Not fantastic but they work. They're also blue right now.

The bad :

-Twice in one week the front end of my car was hit. Both front fenders are dented. (minor,but irritating)

-Front bumper is pretty chipped up from highway driving

-And the worst....first gear grinds pretty bad, not into or out of it but it faintly clicks while engaged (shifts like butter, but clicks while engaged in first?). And I'm pretty sure the throw out bearing is shot because it clicks a bit.

-It's on it's stock clutch, it's not bad, but it's not great. I drive it everyday I have no problems.

Idk I probably missed something but I have most of the receipts for this car. I love it but I need to move on to something different. I don't want any trades, I just want your money. I have the title in hand, it's inspected til next January. It's also on stock wheels right now from the winter.

$13000 OBO

Located right outside of Philadelphia

Last edited by Natty Light; 04-17-2013, 08:20 PM.

why dude why?

such a kick ass car!

thing hung with my b5 s4...til i put the pedal down
    Ever need help slamming your car in Ithaca, NY

Hit Me Up!

-Dan

Comment

Bump?

Comment

Working...
      X