• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Red.

a litle bit lighter than the brakes though
    I might still do it

You're only allowed to do it if you replace it with an E28. Keep the Type As though
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
      I might still do it

You're only allowed to do it if you replace it with an E28. Keep the Type As though
      Itll mostlikely be an e28, pretty much guaranteed a bmw.

Flickr

Comment

Damn man I'd be sad to see this go... Always been a big fan, unfortunately a poor fan but still

I want an e28 daily so badly...but i think right now I'm gonna put money into my 240
        Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 02-13-2010, 02:59 PM.
        -Brandon-

Comment

Thanks. I know alot of people on here of seen the car in real life

Anyways Im still accepting trades and offers. If i dont get what i want, ill just continue building the car, and if i put it back up, itll probably be a little more $

Flickr

Comment

I'll trade my Corrado for it, you just have to drive out here and get it.
            But seriously, you should keep that thing. It's one of my favorite cars on here and it would be sick to see you build it up. This car is one of the main reasons that I want an E30.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

PM'd!
              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                I'll trade my Corrado for it, you just have to drive out here and get it.
                But seriously, you should keep that thing. It's one of my favorite cars on here and it would be sick to see you build it up. This car is one of the main reasons that I want an E30.
                Thanks for the kind words. I have actually wanted a g60 a while, but its the whole reliability issue

Im leaning towards keeping it, and "finishing" it. I just bought some plaid for the interior, and i may tackle the dash and cluster swap soon too.

On the other hand, i see no reason to leave it out here for offers.

(also, SW is not working on my computer right now with the new host so it may take a while for me to respond to PMs)

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words. I have actually wanted a g60 a while, but its the whole reliability issue

Im leaning towards keeping it, and "finishing" it. I just bought some plaid for the interior, and i may tackle the dash and cluster swap soon too.

On the other hand, i see no reason to leave it out here for offers.

(also, SW is not working on my computer right now with the new host so it may take a while for me to respond to PMs)
                  Good to hear that you are leaning towards keeping it. And about the whole reliability issue, as long as you take care of the supercharger and don't buy one that has been abused (which seems really hard to find now) they can be great cars. Mine just rolled over 151,000 miles today!
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

nice! Maybe one day ill own one. till then, i havent seen much e30 content on SW, maybe i can try and fill that void :p

Flickr

Comment

Damn I want this but I still have to sell my GSR and then you're sooo far away.. sick car though man.
                      My '66 C10 Build
                      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Thanks man.

Im probably going to keep it though, i have some stuff going on (mtech 2 front valance, and possibly an m30 going in the engine bay)

Flickr

Comment

Got E30?
                          hahahaha
                          Don't sell it man, you will be sorry.
                          Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
                            Got E30?
                            hahahaha
                            Don't sell it man, you will be sorry.
                            Haha. Thanks man, it's pretty unlikely i'll sell it at this point. I think i'm going to get my e28 fill by building one for the little brother

Flickr

Comment

So... is that a definite "no"? Or a "Maybe at the right price"? :P
                              Oh swerddd?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryyy View Post
                                So... is that a definite "no"? Or a "Maybe at the right price"? :P
                                its a im being extremely indecisive about it

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X