• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2008 VW R32 DBP 50k miles DSG VA salvage title $8,700

2008 R32
    50,507 miles
    Deep Blue Pearl
    DSG dual-clutch transmission

This R32 was in a front end collision. It doesn't appear the airbags deployed, engine appears unaffected. Starts and runs fine, no abnormal noises. Check engine light is not illuminated. It isn't drive-able as it appears the passenger's side front knuckle was damaged: tie rod end mount is broken, as pictured. Front end appears a bit tweaked, though it doesn't appear anything contacted the engine nor any pulleys. Comes with Virginia salvage title, eligible to be rebuilt.

I can be reached at 7one6 7two5 5three66

$8,700

Located in Buffalo, NY. Delivery available for $.95 per mile up to 250 miles

Please thoroughly review the full photo description

Click video to see it running.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bKeGk_rPTQ"]Volkswagen r32 idle - YouTube[/ame]

Everyone interested seems to be along the line that repair should cost $2-3k, less if DIY. That means for $10.5-11.5k you could have an r32!!

That's like half of what it's worth!

Comment

If you part it out, Please come to me first about the engine, I am VERY interested.

https://www.facebook.com/johnny.siamro

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalHausDFW

Comment

Did you purchase it from auction?
        025garage

Comment

thanks for messaging back...ive messaged you twice now

Comment

Originally posted by cbus mkv View Post
            thanks for messaging back...ive messaged you twice now
            I know, you'd think you'd get the hint...

jk. I didn't have e-mail notification for pm's enabled, just enabled them. Anyway, the ad is for a car. You inquired about the "coin tray, door trim, and dash trim." I'm not going to start parting out a complete (and repairable) car for small items, sorry.

I did purchase the car at auction. I bought an e39m5 (also salvage) later that day and decided to stick with the m5, just a bimmer guy I guess (my clean e36m3 manual sedan will consequently be for sale soon). The R32 does not have any flood history, I got it from northern Virginia, nice southern car. Looks like it was well cared for prior to the accident.

It is now on ebay with a low reserve!

Comment

ebay auction went to $8400 last time, didn't meet the reserve this time though.

$7900 takes it. Gotta go. Price can't go any lower

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                X