BMW 330i ZHP 8500! Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW 330i ZHP 8500! Clean

I left the E30 world a couple months ago because I wanted something nicer/newer. I miss my E30. I am looking to trade my 2004 E46 330i ZHP for your E30. I don't want rust buckets. Looking for something nice, but feel free to offer.

Info

The car runs and drives fantastic. It has been maintained its entire life at one shop in Port St. Lucie FL. They have all of the records before I owned it. I can easily see this car going to 300k+

2004 330i ZHP
    Imola Red/Black Leather
    Automatic
    Clean title
    240k/80k on transmission. No issues.
    Harmon Kardon/w Aux impuut (no blown speakers)
    Interior is near perfect

Asking 8500 with the Mpars or 8 with the style M135s

Recent Maintenance:
    New Bearings all around
    New tie rods and ball joints
    New Poly front lolipops
    New headlight lenses
    New Guibo/CSB
    New alternator
    New transmission filter
    Used (80k) transmission as of 9/12
    New Rear main seal
    New Torque converter seal
    New Aux input
    Cooling system and suspension done

Bad:
    1ft x 1ft section of peeling paint on the roof.
    Some rock chips on the bumper
    Small (normal) amount of headliner falling in the rear

Pics (M pars shown) OEM wheels included/w good tires

That's a lot of money for 243k, and not in perfect shape.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      That's a lot of money for 243k, and not in perfect shape.
      Not really. Clean ones with 100k go for over 10k. This one is clean minus a couple minor issues, has been well maintained and drives perfect. It only has the miles because the PO communted from Port St. Lucie to West Palm Beach 5 days a week. Also, the price is obo.
      Last edited by gxblade; 11-06-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Any Interest in this?
        I Lurk a lot.
        Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Comment

G l w s lolol

Comment

Originally posted by gxblade View Post
            Not really. Clean ones with 100k go for over 10k. This one is clean minus a couple minor issues, has been well maintained and drives perfect. It only has the miles because the PO communted from Port St. Lucie to West Palm Beach 5 days a week. Also, the price is obo.
            So for 1500 more I can get a clean manual zhp with 150k less miles that doesn't need paint? Well I guess if you put it that way..

lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              So for 1500 more I can get a clean manual zhp with 150k less miles that doesn't need paint? Well I guess if you put it that way..

lol
              1. You wont find a really clean one with less than 150k for 10 grand.

2. Really clean ZHPs in the 80-100k mileage range with records go for 12-16k.

3. I have over $2000 in recent records. The transmission was replaced with an LKQ unit that is under warranty along with the rear main seal, fluid, filter and torque converter seals. The transmission has only 80k on it.

4. My price is OBO and I am looking for E30s or E36 M3s.

Also:
              I have a full M54B30 long block with a completely redone head (never installed with all new seals, ported and polished new hardwaer) that can be included for another 700. So yes, it is a 240k car, but it has all the records with it, the tranny has 80k and I have an engine to match that can go along with it...
              Last edited by gxblade; 11-06-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

240k, automatic, not clean, stock... hmm

insta:yungwymo

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt Lay View Post
                      240k, automatic, not clean, stock... hmm
                      Stock is a selling point. This is not some beat car that a kid drove into the ground, stanced and revved light to light. It is a high mileage car that is clean for the amount miles. I deal with E46s all day at work. You don't see many 150k examples as nice as this. Its a 240k car, not a new car. It is priced accordingly.

Some of these comments are ridiculous. Go find a clean, maintained (non Craigslist disaster) ZHP with records for less. You wont.
                      Last edited by gxblade; 11-10-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

8500 is a fair asking price but I wouldn't expect it to sell very quickly with that mileage..

Can't believe it's even possible to have 243k on a zhp!
                        4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
                          8500 is a fair asking price but I wouldn't expect it to sell very quickly with that mileage..

Can't believe it's even possible to have 243k on a zhp!
                          It is. If it doesn't sell, it will have 300k+ on it from me.

Comment

Originally posted by gxblade View Post
                            Stock is a selling point. This is not some beat car that a kid drove into the ground, stanced and revved light to light. It is a high mileage car that is clean for the amount miles. I deal with E46s all day at work. You don't see many 150k examples as nice as this. Its a 240k car, not a new car. It is priced accordingly.

Some of these comments are ridiculous. Go find a clean, maintained (non Craigslist disaster) ZHP with records for less. You wont.
                            For less? No absolutely not, I've never even seen one with more than 180k. For 1.5k more you could have a clean example with less miles, and paint that has clear coat, with a 6spd.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

To OP, I actually like your car. yes it has problems and yes it has tons of miles but it seems well taken care off.
                              Price is not the greatest out there but everyone has a right to ask what they feel like asking for their car.
                              Last edited by Byron; 11-13-2012, 09:00 AM.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                              X