That E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That E30

Anyone who knows me already knows that i have more cars than time at the moment, so i'm thinking of selling off a few of them.

1989 BMW 325i Sedan
    One previous owner, 156k miles. California car.

Rebuilt motor, rebuilt ported and polished head, all new belts and hoses, new radiator etc, totally rebuilt automatic transmission with new torque convertor.

All new suspension with every component replaced, KW Coilovers, Vorshlag Motorsport camber plates, Treehouse eyeball control arm bushes, new control arms, ball joints, bushes and rubbers etc, RaceSkids skid plate. etc

17x10.5 / 17x8.5 RH Artec custom ordered 4x100 2 pc wheels 215/205 tires

Remus cat back exhaust with new cat and piping.

The bodywork and original 23 year old paint are not show condition but still in very presentable shape. pulled and rolled fenders, otherwise stock bodywork

The interior features Recaro C front seats with rears trimmed to match, no cracks on dash, power windows and locks, all electrics are operational, odometer works, AC is retrofitted and works great, the interior is in excellent condition.

Overall the car is in well above average condition, it’s not perfect, but you will be hard pressed to find an E30 as clean and well cared for. It runs and drives without fault and can be driven anywhere.

The car was built as a project in Performance BMW magazine and all the modifications have been documented in the mag over several issues.

I’m sure there’s plenty I’ve missed, but that’s the basics.

$7500 as is, $6500 with stock wheels.

Contact me here or email Tonys18t@aol.com

The car is located in SoCal.

Last edited by Tonys18t; 05-11-2013, 01:11 PM.
    Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

How much would it cost to have a shop do a 5spd swap do you think?

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

I've been quoted $1000 including the transmission. pedals, shifter, etc.
      but i prefer the auto in this car to be honest.
      Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

Hmm where in SoCal are you located? Any idea what it makes hp with the port and polish?

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

Comment

Also, you say your selling off a few cars, what else do you have lol?

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
            Also, you say your selling off a few cars, what else do you have lol?

I'm in Northridge. just north of LA
            We've never dynoed the car, it wasnt built as a race car or anything, I'm guessing it picked up a few horsepower after workinng the head, the head was off during the motor rebuild so porting and polishing it and adding a new cam made sense.

A 62 Impala ( now sold ). 71 Buick Riviera and a 58 Chevy Belair ( which should be sold this week ). I have a few others i'm hanging onto at the moment.

Comment

Cool man, unfortunately I ended up buying a car but GLWS looks great, btw let me ask you, any chance youd part with the seats...if not completely understand just love the way it works, what did you use for mounting the front seats, its not direct bolt on is it?

Comment

those wheels!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                    Cool man, unfortunately I ended up buying a car but GLWS looks great, btw let me ask you, any chance youd part with the seats...if not completely understand just love the way it works, what did you use for mounting the front seats, its not direct bolt on is it?
                    no worries man, ( hope you get that oilpan sorted )
                    The seat story will actually be covered in this months PBMW as part of the cars build in the mag.
                    The brackets are available on R3V.

Comment

O cool, ill check that out, i have a set of the trophies but the manual ones, im gonna take a grinder to te brackets to get them off...i think, anyways enough from me, good luck with ur sale, btw wats ur name on rev (i no uve been stalking me)

Comment

Damn, seriously Tony?? You bastard!

Seen this car in person, it's a lot cleaner that Tony's modest opinion.

Hope it goes to a good home man.
                        King

Comment

What sidewall are you are you running in the rear?

Comment

40 series.

chanaged from 225/35 to 215/40

Comment

Trade for a turbo Honda fit?
                              Rides:
                              2007 Honda Fit Turbo > sold
                              1986 190e 2.3-16v Cosworth > sold
                              1969 Datsun 510 4 Door > Sold
                              1988 Honda CR-X > Storage
                              1970 BMW 2002 > Sold
                              1969 Nissan Bluebird > Garaged

Comment

Working...
                              X