Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1987 E30 325 Sport.

SOLD

Its a 1987 zinno red 325 sport model. It has all the sport goodies it originally came with and would make a fantastic daily driver. It gives me no issues whatsoever.

The car has around 150,XXX miles or so. I got it from my aunt with 135k or so a while back.

The front bumper is tucked and looks fantastic along with the upgraded plastic bumper out back. Also the front valance is from a 1988 vert along with the lower lip on the valance. It has the recaro seats which I would rate 7/10 but still clean up very well. The interior is very nice aside from the seats. I would say 8/10. I also just got the AC fixed. so the ac and heater all work. i also put in a new carpet. The dash has NO CRACKS!! NO CRACKS. The engine runs Fantastically with no issues at all. No leaks or anything of that sort. The Tranny is Auto and has no issues either. The cluster all works minus the odometer. The paint is ok but the car could use a respray mainly due to the fact that the hood has some tacky stripes. The car also has some weird looking exhaust but does not sound too bad. Central locking system works along with power windows and power sunroof.

It could use tires. The car comes with the 14 bbs mesh wheels that come on the sport models. It has the sport wing And sport steering WHEEL!!

The car is registered and tags are good till NOV of 2012. All fees are paid and ready for next owner. Car carries a clean title. If anybody is in the area come by and test drive it if you'd like.

The car comes with a brand new Alpine Head unit with ipod connect. I also put all new speakers in the car along with a 10 inch sub and amp in the trunk. Sounds GREAT.
    Now the PICS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Last edited by WICKED WEISS; 08-28-2012, 11:29 AM.
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

sold
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
    X