Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95 530/M. 290k. Good project or potential daily.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 530/M. 290k. Good project or potential daily.

I'm posting this for my sister but wanted to ad that this is the 6th e34 we've owned and its been hands down the best one. She drove the car for 12 years without any issues, performed maintenance herself with my dad (yes she worked on it) and doesn't really want to sell it but has no space. It was painted two years ago but the guy, who was works at an actual body shop, half a##ed the paint job. If someone took the time to wet sand it and bought new moldings/aligned the front bumper they would actually end up with a pretty clean 530. $1800 OBO doesn't mean offer me $1000 because we both know these cars and what they go for she just needs to move it.

290,000K - mostly highway miles, 5-speed manual transmission, Very smooth ride. I bought the car with 200K back in 2004/05 and have never had any problems; the car still runs and drives great! Prior to my ownership car was maintained by BMW dealer in CT since then its been maintained by a BMW enthusiast and technician. No one believes it has such high mileage because of how great it runs, drives and handles. Car was in a minor vehicle accident so the hood is a little dented needs otherwise the body is in great condition. 1800 or best offer. Email with questions.
    Pictures:

Or PM for her email.

drive it up to me in maine and ill give you 2000 for it haha

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
      drive it up to me in maine and ill give you 2000 for it haha
      Shes going to Maine on monday. If your serious PM me

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
        Shes going to Maine on monday. If your serious PM me
        im supposed to be buying a civic this weekend but if it falls through ill let you know on sunday on here

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
          im supposed to be buying a civic this weekend but if it falls through ill let you know on sunday on here
          I am not sure what kind of civic you're looking at but you got to be high not to buy this E34 over a civic.
          GLWS OP!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

do those flip flops come with the car?
            ---------------------------------------------------------
            Ignorus Maximus
            ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY View Post
              do those flip flops come with the car?
              Extra $20

Comment

(must look away, dont be another e34 -______-), good luck with sale man, e34s are the kitties titties man

Comment

sold...

Comment

Working...
                  X