1997 BMW M3 Sedan - Silver/Black-19in-Auto-195k Miles-Salvage - $2800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 BMW M3 Sedan - Silver/Black-19in-Auto-195k Miles-Salvage - $2800

I have a 1997 BMW M3 For Sale. It has 195.xxx miles and SALVAGE Title Silver Exterior with Black interior and 4 Doors

SOLD
    Last edited by MEPEH; 08-05-2012, 07:35 PM.
    My Personal BLOG

Nobody Wants it ?
    I figured someone will grab it to use it for a e30 swap
    My Personal BLOG

Comment

bump
      Last edited by MEPEH; 08-02-2012, 01:03 AM.
      My Personal BLOG

Comment

bump
        Last edited by MEPEH; 08-02-2012, 01:03 AM.
        My Personal BLOG

Comment

Here's a video of it running

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7181fQzX1U"]1997 BMW M3 Sedan - Silver/Black-19in-Auto-195k Miles-Salvage - $2800 - YouTube[/ame]
          Last edited by MEPEH; 08-02-2012, 01:17 AM.
          My Personal BLOG

Comment

Will trade for a E30 Swapped with a S52 with cash on my side.
            My Personal BLOG

Comment

Are there any issues in CA with registering a salvage title car? or is it as easy as any other? Also, where in Orange County are you?
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Its no different to register with salvage title.

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  Are there any issues in CA with registering a salvage title car? or is it as easy as any other? Also, where in Orange County are you?
                  Registering a a salvage is exactly the same as registering a clean title. I mean "Transferring the Title"
                  If you register right after the car was totaled, you need to go through inspections and get the salvage title. This car has the title so all you need is the pink slip signed off by the registered owner and waste a day at DMV in the line (unless you have AAA and go on a nice cool morning)

I'm in Anaheim Hills
                  My Personal BLOG

Comment

Whats the story with the damaged ignition switch and do you have any pics of it? Also, do you know the reason that the ABS light is on?

Comment

Whats the story with the damaged ignition switch and do you have any pics of it? Also, do you know the reason that the ABS light is on?
                      I think the switch broke and the PO took it apart to twist it with a screwdriver. Very Getto
                      You do need the key of course to start the car, but it needs a new switch probably.
                      Not sure about the ABS light, never looked into it.
                      I really don't want to spend any time on this car. It was a trade i accepted for something i couldn't get rid of and had no interest in keeping it.
                      The only reason for me to keep it is if i find a good E30 candidate to swap the E36 internals in .

I could take a look at the ABS light and see what's up, but only if i find the time and not sure when that will happen.
                      If you come to see the car on a weekend, and seem interested in it, I will connect my tools and scan the ABS
                      My Personal BLOG

Comment

Originally posted by MEPEH View Post
                        I think the switch broke and the PO took it apart to twist it with a screwdriver. Very Getto
                        You do need the key of course to start the car, but it needs a new switch probably.
                        Not sure about the ABS light, never looked into it.
                        I really don't want to spend any time on this car. It was a trade i accepted for something i couldn't get rid of and had no interest in keeping it.
                        The only reason for me to keep it is if i find a good E30 candidate to swap the E36 internals in .

I could take a look at the ABS light and see what's up, but only if i find the time and not sure when that will happen.
                        If you come to see the car on a weekend, and seem interested in it, I will connect my tools and scan the ABS
                        thats cool. i was more concerned with the ignition than the ABS lol. I'll be in touch and let you know when I might be able to come check it out. Thanks man

Comment

thats cool. i was more concerned with the ignition than the ABS lol. I'll be in touch and let you know when I might be able to come check it out. Thanks man
                          For the ignition you probably need a new switch. I didn't look if this one can be fixed, but assuming this is dead, you need the lock+key. I can help you swap the transponder from the current key to the new key so you'll have the working EWS
                          It has a Viper alarm with keyless entry too.
                          My Personal BLOG

Comment

bump ?
                            My Personal BLOG

Comment

You can ship it to the Netherlands? and it it a original American car or import?

Comment

Working...
                              X