Rs 2004 vw r32 rs bagged 51000 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs 2004 vw r32 rs bagged 51000 miles

I have a bagged r32 with 51k perfect condition just needs a new 02 sensor and ac charged not hard or expensive to replace at all I just bought a truck so I don't drive it much has cloth interior so there not the stock leather r seats if you have any questions or want more pics just text me 7578971621 I'm asking 16k Obo

those seats in that car
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

yeah i know, the original owner didnt take care of the interior to well so the seats were not worth keeping in so i replaced them with the ones in my other car, trust me, looks a lot better than it did with these ones haha

Comment

Trade for a bagged and bodied 190e? Shoot me a txt if interested 8643602018

Comment

A place for the new guys to come and post their proper introductions.

68k miles and still under warranty to 72k
          possibly trade

Comment

if the original owner didn't take care of the seats, what else didn't he take care of???

Comment

Originally posted by dsm1983 View Post
              if the original owner didn't take care of the seats, what else didn't he take care of???
              I'd say. At only 51k miles fucker must've had a machete sewn into his pants while transporting an anxiety stricken lynx in the passenger seat to need them replaced.
              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
              The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
              P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
              X